Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vokun Rith

This is pure genius! You truly are the master!

You must really like making me blush don't ya! XD

@,

Do you do request dear? i would so very much love a request or two in your style

I would love to draw you something! You've been very helpful and kind to me! It's the least I could do! XD

• Brohoof 1

@,

Aaaw thank you ^^ I may ask for different styles as they're all just so darn amazing!

Could you maybe do one of my OC and my boyfriend's OC snuggling? Maybe have it that my oc is snuggling under one of his oc's wings?

My OC Ponycreator:

post-9894-0-45244700-1392511849_thumb.png

SkyHeart's Version:

post-9894-0-03079400-1392511870_thumb.jpg

Commander Tangent's OC:

post-9894-0-01853500-1392511842.png

Do them in the two best styles of yours that you think would suit them

and do two styles of my oc by herself please

I greatly appreciate this, I would pay you for your time, trouble and effort, but I am saving up to move interstate soon and for an operation next year

I nearly forgot, here's my OC's cutie mark:

post-9894-0-88602800-1392512179.png

Edited by Raiden NightSong
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Aaaw thank you ^^ I may ask for different styles as they're all just so darn amazing!

Could you maybe do one of my OC and my boyfriend's OC snuggling? Maybe have it that my oc is snuggling under one of his oc's wings?

My OC Ponycreator:

attachicon.gifponyWithBackground2.png

SkyHeart's Version:

attachicon.gifpost-24238-0-39782000-1391547050.jpg

Commander Tangent's OC:

attachicon.gif9e1dd86a520d0ac4b744acccf6d5cfb2.png

Do them in the two best styles of yours that you think would suit them

and do two styles of my oc by herself please

I greatly appreciate this, I would pay you for your time, trouble and effort, but I am saving up to move interstate soon and for an operation next year

oki doki loki! What's your's and your bf's cutie marks? I don't see one on yours and I can't tell what your bf's is. How many pics do you want? I know what you want in them I just don't know how many individual pics you want

I updated my post with my oc's cutie mark and my boyfriends one has a description here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solar-dust-tangent-r4753

as for how many pics, two of me and my boyfriend, (as i said in whichever style you feels is best for it)

and two of my oc alone, once again in whichever styles you feel is best for her

thank you again

• Brohoof 1

I updated my post with my oc's cutie mark and my boyfriends one has a description here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solar-dust-tangent-r4753

as for how many pics, two of me and my boyfriend, (as i said in whichever style you feels is best for it)

and two of my oc alone, once again in whichever styles you feel is best for her

thank you again

oki doki! I understand now! I looked at you bfs cutie make dose seem complicated. I'll try my best with it, I may have to change it a little, because I'm not sure what the face in the middle is and these images that swirl around him look like  :blush:  sorry for making this complicated...

@,

no problem at all dear, your art (just like you) is simply amazingly wonderful 

AWE!!!!! YOUR SO GREAT!!!  :wub:  at the very least one pic will be done! I have a friend's birthday party tomorrow so It will cut down on my time, but I'll get the basics down tonight before bed! XD I will do my very best!!! ;)

• Brohoof 1

AWE!!!!! YOUR

Awesome, thanks!

And I am only "correcting" you on those two "mistakes" because I care, but just so you know

the way you spelled AWE is actually like when someone goes "ooooh" like in amazement, when you're in a heart melting moment, it is pretty much the same without the e and is a bit drawn out, like "aaaaw"

and with the YOUR, when you are saying something like a person is something, it's the shortened version of You are, so you squish you and are together, and replace the a with a ' to make it "you're", as when you say "your" to someone it is a possessive word, so it has its place in a sentence like this "this chocolate roll is yours" or something like "have you done your chores yet?"

I'm sorry for that short English lesson, but i grew up with a ex primary school teacher for a mum and like I said before, I care.

Edited by Raiden NightSong

Awesome, thanks!

And I am only "correcting" you on those two "mistakes" because I care, but just so you know

the way you spelled AWE is actually like when someone goes "ooooh" like in amazement, when you're in a heart melting moment, it is pretty much the same without the e and is a bit drawn out, like "aaaaw"

and with the YOUR, when you are saying something like a person is something, it's the shortened version of You are, so you squish you and are together, and replace the a with a ' to make it "you're", as when you say "your" to someone it is a possessive word, so it has its place in a sentence like this "this chocolate roll is yours" or something like "have you done your chores yet?"

I'm sorry for that short English lesson, but i grew up with a ex primary school teacher for a mum and like I said before, I care.

Oh ok. I never knew about the awe thing. I've been doing it that was for all my life and so has my friends. The You're part I knew, I was short handing it. My mom isn't an English teacher but she'll let me know of any grammar errors. Plus I'm a lazy typer, unless it's important (like a job thing) then I take my time to spell thing correctly.