Someone startles you. Your reaction?

yayayayayala

XD Just got startled by the volume of a song on my Youtube playlist that's going right now...Made me start a topic!

What's your reaction when you're startled? Mine is to jump, then roll my eyes to myself and continue on with my life.

if someone startles me i have to stop myself from punching them, its just a reaction i have, like if i was to wake up with someone in my face i would scream and punch them.

Generally speaking if I get startled I scream and fall over. Most of the time I fall backwards. My friends take pleasure in making me jump for this reason.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to recoil when someone startles me, dropping whatever I may have been holding at the time in the process. I then wheel around and curse them out for scaring me. 

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

I spin around and go into a defensive position... and feel really silly afterwards.

If it's not a person but a loud sound from the computer, I lunge for the mute button, reduce volume to about 5% and scan forward cautiously for future screamers.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

:mellow: This: 

batman-slap-header.jpg

BUCK, DON'T STARTLE ME!!!!!  :angry: 

• Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

When somepony startles me? Ahem...

-lets loose the most childish, deafening scream anypony's ever heard-

I do that. 
:D

cugk56S.gif

Signature made by Sparkle Speed

When I get startled I shove anypony out of my way and run.... If there were an apparent perpetrator I'd have no choice but to attack them. And finally if something on the computer startles me I tense up and throw my laptop off of me (not damaging it) and proceed to curl up into a ball and regret clicking on that one video. 

3cd2ee7ab89f6cb75ff4acb2d4010bb3-d77ipso

Glimmer Bloom

Thank you xxConfusedUnicornxx!

Whenever my mom is startled, she gasps real big. If she's standing, she jumps. LOL one time, I came in the kitchen and startled her, and she started so bad that it startled me, and me starting made her start again, and that made me start again :P Then we stopped. LOL!

i wont really have a reaction besides jumping a bit and walking away and continueng on with my boring life

but if i get startled at halloween by a guy in a slenderman costume i'd run.

Edited by moonlight7starshine
  • Brohoof 1

exyWtvA.png