Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sunset Resorts [Slice of Life/Romance RP]

Starbound

@@Scribblegroove

Heart felt his whole body sink as it relaxed and he let out a sigh of relief, that had gone so much better than he had expected. Maybe there was hope for this vacation after all, "thank you. You have no idea how nervous I get telling other ponies what I do for a living. Someponies aren't so understanding."

It only then caught up to him, the way she had said it, his smile became a little more playful and sly, "Well, I'm thinking of retiring actually, if I find the right mare. Kind of what I'm vacationing for, to find some real love and passion... Maybe I should think about moving out here? It seems like it's good luck for me, I mean even the first mare I bumped into is kind, pretty..." They were approaching her hotel room door now so he decided to push it a little, "... And meeting me for dinner later?" He looked at her hopefully.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She woke up abruply from the trance,to answer Thunder

"Oh,how i ended here?

It's all for my mother.She's all the say find a stallion,you'll not regret it but she doesn't understand what kind of stallion i want..."

She watched again at Thunder's face,and enters again on trance

The first person i've ever seen with that way of life...maybe...she was right...here i could end finding my special somepony...

She approaches a bit more to Thunder Farts

"Any luck finding somepony yet?" Thunder starts on his dinner. I know she's into me, i just gottaplay along, act surprised when she tells me. If she tells me. Thunder thought to himself as he started eating. He tried eating as classy as possible, which was kinda hard.

''I mean just us 2 party silly. Not like i was gonna share pizza with anypony else!'' she says chucking as she put her towel under her arm. ''Just to relax ya know, like you were in the pool!'' she says teasing him . ''Anyway do ya wanna? it would be a good chance to get to know you?'' she askes smileing

"Any luck finding somepony yet?" Thunder starts on his dinner. I know she's into me, i just gottaplay along, act surprised when she tells me. If she tells me. Thunder thought to himself as he started eating. He tried eating as classy as possible, which was kinda hard.

When they both ate all their dinner,there was a long silence...

"Well...i promised you an answer to your question of a relationship after the dinner...and my answer is..."

Think very well what are you going to say,that could mark your life...

As she tries to make words,she turns more and more red...

"M...m....my answer is..."

And then she reached a moment where she didn't bothered what to do

"Oh buck it"

She wakes up from the chair,pick ups Thunder and kisses him on the lips

"That's my answer"

Edited by Lightwing

"Nice wings. You didn't like being their goddess or something. Not being worshipped and treated like the most important in the world?....Actually the more I say it myself I don't think id like that either. If you want to tell me it's up to you. Personally I would like to hear it.

"Well," Iris began, remembering the day it all happened. "I wasn't born with the wings. They just...grew wore or less. I woke up one day and boom, I'm a winged wolf. When the alphas found out I was this, they thought it was blasphemy. Wolves believe that there is a wolf guarding all others. That wolf is the winged wolf. When one falls, another is born. Since I was a beta-wolf they doubted me being it. They decided to kill me, as they assumed that I was betraying the pack. My mate-to-be... agreed to it. If I didn't overhear the conversation at the time, I wouldn't be here today."

As she finished, she took another swig.

'Oh.' Traveller said, laughing a bit. 'Yeah. That sounds like fun, though we should get going to your room.' He said as he put the towel around his neck and began to trot behind her. She was pretty, something he only just noticed. He wasn't a person to size up very quickly. He moved next to her.

'So have you enjoyed your stay so far? I know I have.'

@Torrent505

Streamsung looked at the stallion thoroughly again. Her first,attempt at this courtsey thing had gone exceptionally well. She had never expected that she would've made a move easily like this, especially to exactly this stallion. For some reason she was drawn to him. Apparently he was drawn to her as well. She still hesitated a little.

What would her cousin do?

"Definately..." she said as they reached the third floor. "Already looking forward to it... You'll come pick me up ok?" She said as she walked away towards her room. As soon as she closed the door behind her she squeled in excitement. She threw her saddlebags next to her bed and jumped onto it.

"Oh my goodness this is so not me." she whispered to herself. She had just agreed to have a date with... 'a stallion for hire'. Well, she shouldn't be judgemental like that. He's nice, and one of the first stallions to call her pretty...

"Perhaps it's time for the new me..." She whispered to herself. She started to search through her bags.

(basically already ready now. We just have to make sure that it seems like some IC time has passed, which shouldn't be hard...

I am going to fall asleep eventually, so I might suddendly stop posting.)

Edited by Scribblegroove

Rye looked at the drink that was spilt over him, it sure smelt like it had a kick to it. "Don't worry about it. Hope you've got another cause that drink looked and smelt pretty good." Rye picked up his napkin and tried wiping the excess alcohol off him. "I'll just take a shower later" Rye said reassuring the bartender it was no problem.

@@arkman575, @

(Sorry this was delayed)

Galena cleaned down the bar and mopped up the spill then rushed to get the stallion another glass of cider," Well you could always just dip back down in the water, the pool would clean that right up the chlorine keep the pool clean plus it's cleaned every night." she looked a the Pegasus, and gestured to her now fluffy, fuzzy body, "this however could take an hours worth of preening to fix!"

She was starting to find the whole situation hilarious though and having trouble staying mad. She returned and set the drink down in front of Rye, mischief twinkled in her eyes, she leaned in whispering in his ear though it was clearly loud enough to be heard "or I've heard wolves clean things up pretty well with there tongues, maybe you should ask her for help." She could barely keep a straight face at her own crude humor and winked at the Iris to show it was meant to be in good fun.

Edited by Torrent505

"Well," Iris began, remembering the day it all happened. "I wasn't born with the wings. They just...grew wore or less. I woke up one day and boom, I'm a winged wolf. When the alphas found out I was this, they thought it was blasphemy. Wolves believe that there is a wolf guarding all others. That wolf is the winged wolf. When one falls, another is born. Since I was a beta-wolf they doubted me being it. They decided to kill me, as they assumed that I was betraying the pack. My mate-to-be... agreed to it. If I didn't overhear the conversation at the time, I wouldn't be here today."

Rye's eyes opened wide then looked at the bartender and couldn't help himself from laughing. He was laughing so hard he fell off his seat and into the water. He resurfaced and took his seat with a blank face like nothing had happened. "That's.....I'm sorry.....For asking. Sounds like something no one would ever want to talk about. I can't believe your mate agreed to kill you. That's just.....Just wrong..." Rye noticed his hard apple cider that the bartender had re-poured. Rye picked it up with his magic and took small sips from it not wanting to remember what the bartender said. Edited by (\_Blaze_/)

Rye's eyes opened wide, "That's.....I'm sorry.....For asking. Sounds like something no one would ever want to talk about. I can't believe your mate agreed to kill you. That's just.....Just wrong..." Rye noticed his hard apple cider that the bartender had re-poured. Rye picked it up with his magic and took small sips from it.

@@Torrent505,

Iris glared at the bar tender with a small smirk. "You griffons." She said with a laugh. "Your not the first I met. I remember this one that tried to hit on me a while back... he tasted pretty good." She said, holding a strait face. After a few seconds to let it sink in, she let out a bit of a laugh. "Sorry, bit of a wolven joke."

She turned her attention to the unicorn. "Ya... it hurt for a while, but the pain of the situation has long since left me. I have no problem talking for those who ask."

She begins to walk to her room. ''Its been good at lest for now. But i guess it will get better!'' she says about there "party'' . ''i guess i will order the pizza when we get to my phone in my room.'' she says calmly. ''So what do you want from pizza hut?'' she asked as to see if they liked the same pizza.

Traveller shrugged as usual.

'I don't care. I'll just have whatever you have. I don't eat much pizza.' He replied. He usually bought the cheapest thing for traveling, so he never really got the good food like pizza or steak. Of course, he had some in Cloudsdale, but that was a long time ago.

Scribblegroove felt delighted that Felicity was a muscisian. Perhaps not by trade, buf a muscisian nonetheless. "A florist, a muscisian and a beautiful mare! I was right, this wonderful oyster holds an even more amazing pearl. You are fascinating my dear, and it confuses me that you haven't found yourself a stallion yet." He said. He approached a table, urging felicity to come with him.

"perhaps now is not the best time to play the flute. I'd be delighted, really, but let us eat first." He said as he looked up tk the waiter. "Your finest honey mead please... And perhaps a bottle of mineral water as well." He odered. He then picked up the menu and waited for felicity to do the same. There was a lot to choose from, and he felt more like talking. "As for dinner, surprise me... Positively of course." He said. He waited for Felicity to order.

Felicity smiled at the waiter. "I will just have water." Then he looked concerned. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I guess... I am not hungry today." Te waiter shrugged slightly and turned to Scribblegroove. "And for you, sir? Wonderful. We have a huge assortment of gourmet foods." Felicity looked down and blushed. "Felicity! I order you to stop! Just politely ask if you can return to your suite! Now!"

Edited by Starbound - Entropy

@@Torrent505,

Iris glared at the bar tender with a small smirk. "You griffons." She said with a laugh. "Your not the first I met. I remember this one that tried to hit on me a while back... he tasted pretty good." She said, holding a strait face. After a few seconds to let it sink in, she let out a bit of a laugh. "Sorry, bit of a wolven joke."

She turned her attention to the unicorn. "Ya... it hurt for a while, but the pain of the situation has long since left me. I have no problem talking for those who ask."

"Your very prideful, it doesn't seem like things get to you very easily. I have a friend like that" Rye took another sip of his cider. "I'm getting a bit famished myself and a bit tired actually. I don't even....what time is it? I don't even remember how long I've been here? Time flies when your having fun am I right?"

@@Scribblegroove

Heart Breaker was stunned at how the mare that he had thought to be shy and timid, had responded so quickly and confidently. He stood there at the entrance to the stairs for bit just in shock. He was usually so good at reading others that for her to surprise him really had made him freeze. That mare is full of surprises and he loved that. He chuckled to himself though realizing that in her quick and cool acting response she had completely forgotten to set a time.

He took out a pencil and paper writing 'I'll be here to see you at 7 or call my room it's #1000'. Then slid it under the door into her room. That gave him a bit more than an hour to get ready. He went to the elevator pressing the button and wait for it arrive to take him to the top floor.

They finally reach her room and she opens the door walking in. ''Welcome to my room!'' she says dramatically as a joke. She sits on her bed and starts unpacking. ''I hope you don't mind but i kinda need to put this stuff anyway, I guess you can call to down stairs for them to make you a pizza if you want" she said as she started puting stuff away.

@@Torrent505,

"Your very prideful, it doesn't seem like things get to you very easily. I have a friend like that" Rye took another sip of his cider. "I'm getting a bit famished myself and a bit tired actually. I don't even....what time is it? I don't even remember how long I've been here? Time flies when your having fun am I right?"

Thunder noticed the spilled drink. "Oh I am very sorry about that." Thunder stated as he gathered electricity and made another drink appear from the blue. "Here. Have this one. It's fresh and ready to drink." Thunder stated as he levitated the drink in his electrical abilities. 

Traveller looked around the room. It was similar to his. He grabbed the phone and called the desk. He held his hoof to the phone and turned around.

'Uh, what kind?' He asked. Getting his answer he ordered it. He took out some of his bits and placed them down to pay for the pizza.

'Ok. Should be here in ten minutes.'

Iris sighed. "I'm not tough..just that I have had to tell the story too many times for it to pain me." Iris said. "About food, I could go for something. Want to head to the restaurants? My treat, or at least my tip." She asked, looking at her half finished glass of ali.

@@Torrent505,

Galena grinned and when Iris laughed she even followed suit and laughed out loud, she liked this wolf's sense of humor, ""you're telling me?! Believe me the tastes like chicken joke somehow never gets old for griffons and we always freaken hear it. Not that these herbivores understand what that even means." She smirked at the two stallions.

Her smile faltered a little and she was puzzled as she watched the Pegasus summon a new drink with electricity. "Hey! Stop that, it's my job to serve the drinks around here. And how are you doing that anyways? You're obviously no unicorn."

Edited by Torrent505

@@Torrent505,

"Well, I can wield electricity and convert it into magic. It's a very interesting story on how I got them." Thunder stated as he put the drink on the counter. "I'm not a big fan of beer...so...any chance you have any fizzy drink of some sort." Thunder Dash asked as he sat on one of the chairs.  

"Yah the restaurants, I'm up for something to eat" Rye took the last sip of his alcohol. Believe it or not he was feeling kinda dizzy. Weird he hadn't heard of the ale that the bartender served him, but he didn't think it was going to get to him. Rye got of his seat, "Um, yeah, I'll get something to eat if you'd like" Rye replied with a smile.

The waiter wrote their am falling in love!orders on a pad and walked to the kitchen. Felicity was almost shuddering. "What am I going to say? I don't want to mess up... I can't believe this!" And all the while her heart called out to her. It was pounding in her chest.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Am I falling in love? I am falling in love! Oh, do I have a story for Lightwing! That's when she saw Lightwing and Thunder, over on the other table. Everypony in the room was staring their way, and started clapping their hooves. "And another mare and stallion, forged with undying love!" A stallion called out from one table. "And oh, does she have a story for me!

Edited by Starbound - Entropy

@

Galena started to try to straighten and unruffle her feathers, her voice became a bit more serious again, "Of course! We have all types of drinks not just alcohols, sodas and juices mostly but even some milks and other things. What were you interested in?"

She started to busy herself with the resorts magic drink transport system just incase he wanted something she didn't have in stock. "And feel free to tell me that story, more I know about what you're doing and how it works, the more I'll be able to start relaxing around it. Maybe." She added the last word with a bit of her playful smirk sneaking back under her 'serious' work face.

Edited by Torrent505