Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sunset Resorts [Slice of Life/Romance RP]

Starbound

Traveller walked through the halls before coming to the pool. Seeing Rye and a wolf talking he decided it was best not to interrupt. He slipped into the water, happy to be out of the heat. He floated around, his eyes closed. The mare seemed nice enough, and she had blushed when he talked to her. He kept floating around, going through the day in his mind.

Edited by Delernil

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not many of those get ordered here, but it's a good choice. I'll make right away."  Galena started making the Wolven Tundra (any description of what you want the drink to be like?) and smiled back over her shoulder at the unicorn her tail whipped about happily as she finally had some work to do, "how about for the unicorn?  What's your ambrosia of choice?"

"Free drinks? This must be heaven. I guess I won't have to feel like an ass for accepting you to buy the drinks. Just a hard cider for me.....I don't know much about wolves myself, but You would know because you're a wolf" Rye thought about some small talk he could start. "......Wait free dinner? How do you expect to show any affection for others? Doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. So tell me a bit about yourself Iris"

That was easy enough, while the wolves drink was going through a magic cooling process, she went over to the tap grabbed a glass and looked back at the stallion, "We've got Sweet Apple Acres, Sour Cider Symphony, or Passion's Pear Cider all on tap.  Which do you want?"

Edited by Torrent505

Dollarhooves arrived into the lobby, a bit late due to his delayed flight but nonetheless made it. With his wheel luggage behind him he approaches the front desk he smiles brightly

"Good day mam." He speaks, "Do you have any executive suites available?" He asks.

@Torrent505

Streamsung was glad that she didn't have to talk about herself anymore. She could just keep asking questions now, which she was more comfortable with. "Well, I can imagine feeling a bit out of place with all this silence... Though I guess you'll get used to it eventually. Otherwise you can sit by the sea and hear the waves crash on the shore. I love the sound of the ocean..." She was dreaming away a little at the thought of it alone. She shrugged and continued. "Anyway, umm, what do you do for a living?" She asked

Then she got an idea. She looked at the pony she thought was named traveler and jumped into the water beside him. ''Rawr!'' she yelled trying to scare him. She was in a party animal mood right now. She wanted to have fun and she wasent gonna let her shyness take it away.

Thunder was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He opened the door for Lightwing. His jaw dropped to the floor as he saw how beautiful she looked in that dress. "You... You're beautiful." Was all Thunder could say. "Did you do someting with your eyes? And your hair is so pretty too."

"My hair is naturally curly,but i prefer to wear it like you saw before.

And about my eyes,they're naturally like that,but not many ponies notice the difference"

"Well,can you be a gentlecolt,and guide me to where we dinner seriously, i don't know where we dinner :P

And about my eyes,they're naturally like that,but not many ponies notice the difference"

"Well,can you be a gentlecolt,and guide me to where we dinner seriously, i don't know where we dinner :P

"Of course i will." Thunder took Lightwing downstairs to the dining hall. It all looked vey expensive. Marble floors and pillars holding up the enourmous hall. Mahogany tables and chairs were spread around and everywhere there were ponies having fancy dinners. "Let's take a seat." Thunder said, Taking a seat.

( Maybe you could be a waitress? Given that you did all the other staff.)

Dollarhooves arrived into the lobby, a bit late due to his delayed flight but nonetheless made it. With his wheel luggage behind him he approaches the front desk he smiles brightly

"Good day mam." He speaks, "Do you have any executive suites available?" He asks.

"Ah. Suite 777 is rather luxurious. Do you wish to go there?"

Felicity was at the spa. A she ordered was a nice, relaxing bath. Her mane fell to the ground when it wasn't tied up behind her head. "This is what you needed, Felicity. Aren't you happy now? So what? You blushed. Mares do that!"

The waiter walked up to the two. "May I take your order?"

Edited by Starbound - Entropy

Traveller felt water splash over him. He went briefly underwater before popping back up.

'Hey!' He laughed, wiping the water out of his eyes. His mane was wet and stuck to his neck.

'What was that for?' He asked with a laugh as he looked over to the mare that had jumped in.

@@Torrent505

"Free drinks? This must be heaven. I guess I won't have to feel like an ass for accepting you to buy the drinks. Just a hard cider for me.....I don't know much about wolves myself, but You would know because you're a wolf" Rye thought about some small talk he could start. "......Wait free dinner? How do you expect to show any affection for others? Doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. So tell me a bit about yourself Iris"

"Well, besides getting a little worried about over drinking from this bar, I grew up in a tundra and came here after a bit of a falling out with the pack." She said.  "After I came here, I became a diplomat. Simple as that." She explained. He looked to the griffon. "So...you serve Wolven tundras? Never seen them except at one bar in canterlot. Basically a petunia colada with a lot of vodka."

@@Torrent505,

Thunder turned to see the Griffon. He then gathered some electricity and disappeared. He then appeared in front of her with a poof. "Wow! This place is awesome! I did not know there was such thing as a swim-up bar. Anyway, do you work here? Or are you just a gust like other ponies found here?" Thunder asked.  

@@Torrent505

"Well, besides getting a little worried about over drinking from this bar, I grew up in a tundra and came here after a bit of a falling out with the pack." She said.  "After I came here, I became a diplomat. Simple as that." She explained. He looked to the griffon. "So...you serve Wolven tundras? Never seen them except at one bar in canterlot. Basically a petunia colada with a lot of vodka."

"You sure know your alcohol don't you? As for the cider...Surprise me. Anything I'll be fine with, just make sure it's your strongest. I Sony get drunk easily. Falling out with the pack? If you don't mind me asking how? Don't gotta tell me if you don't know too. I'm practically a stranger after all."

"Ah. Suite 777 is rather luxurious. Do you wish to go there?"

"That sounds lovely. Thank you." He responds, from his pocket on his dress shirt he places the correct amount of bits on the table, after receiving his key he awaits at the elevators waiting for one to arrive.

He taps his hoof softly humming to himself.

@@Scribblegroove

He'd figured that it had been coming but it didn't make it any easier, in his experience this could only go one of two ways an awkward acceptance or disgusted rejection, he readied himself for either. ". Well my job can be a bit awkward to talk about... I work in the Manehattan redlight district as a stud. Or Stallion for hire, different ponies call it different things."

He knew all to well some of the 'different things' ponies called his profession and stiffened as he braced for whatever response the mare would give.

''Well you caught my eye ..~'' she says laughing as it was a joke. ''I truly don't know.. But anyway i'm benigna and nice to meet you, i guess!'' she saids laughing a little. ''I guess your traveler? because i herd a few ponies speaking about you'' she said with a smile. She was a natural at conversations but was kinda shy when it came to big stuff. You may say she is sassy.

Traveller nodded.

'Yep, I'm Traveller. Didn't know I made such a...big splash.' He said with a laugh. He began to flavor some more next to her.

'Its a pleasure to meet you, Benigna.' He greeted. She seemed nice so far. Well, she had splashed him while he relaxed, but that was fine.

Thunder was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He opened the door for Lightwing. His jaw dropped to the floor as he saw how beautiful she looked in that dress. "You... You're beautiful." Was all Thunder could say. "Did you do someting with your eyes? And your hair is so pretty too."

@@Lightwing

After the spa, Felicity decided to go to the resteraunt. Her mane was done in braids, and her tail had small blue bows tied in it. "I might as well look the part when I go to a fancy resteraunt." When she got there, she saw Lightwing and Thunder Farts. "Lightwing? You look absolutely beautiful! Where did you get this dress? And your mane!"

''So were you from? because i came here from Ponyville as i was a flower salesmare '' she asked relaxing in the water.'' I really like this pool tho, its relaxing'' she says leaning agenst the wall of the pool. ''I wonder when dinner is..'' she says to herself as she was getting kinda hungery from that long trip it took to get here.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

@@Torrent505

Galena gave the wolf a cocky grin, "Of course we serve them, this is THEE Sunset Resort.  The hotel's bar in the Grand Ballroom was literally made to rival the princesses selection of alcohols and drinks in Canterlot castle.  My little cabana here doesn't have as much of a selection but we've got a magic system so I can get anything on stock from any other bar on the grounds.  Believe me whatever you want we've got you covered."  She always got excited and proud when she talked about the resorts high class bar services especially since it was the only thing in the resort all griffon made and managed.  She passed the wolf the frozen drink with a small umbrella in it.

"You sure know your alcohol don't you? As for the cider...Surprise me. Anything I'll be fine with, just make sure it's your strongest. I Sony get drunk easily. Falling out with the pack? If you don't mind me asking how? Don't gotta tell me if you don't know too. I'm practically a stranger after all."

@@Torrent505,

Thunder turned to see the Griffon. He then gathered some electricity and disappeared. He then appeared in front of her with a poof. "Wow! This place is awesome! I did not know there was such thing as a swim-up bar. Anyway, do you work here? Or are you just a gust like other ponies found here?" Thunder asked.  

"Sour Cider Symphony it is, careful it's got a kick."  she filled the glass and turned back to give it to the unicorn when out of nowhere the pegasus from earlier poofed into existence in front of her.  She let out a startled squawk her feathers all puffed up sticking everywhere, her claw jerked so suddenly she dumped it all over the unicorn that had ordered it. "Ahh! What?! How?!"  She let out an angry puff of breath, "Get out from behind my bar!  Customers on the otherside of the counter only please!"   She pointed a talon at the stools, and realized she had dumped the drink all over Rye, "Oh I'm so so sorry sir.  I was startled and..."

Edited by Torrent505

@@Lightwing

After the spa, Felicity decided to go to the resteraunt. Her mane was done in braids, and her tail had small blue bows tied in it. "I might as well look the part when I go to a fancy resteraunt." When she got there, she saw Lightwing and Thunder Farts. "Lightwing? You look absolutely beautiful! Where did you get this dress? And your mane!"

Thunder stoood next to Lightwing gleefully. He was kinda proud that he had scored a beautiful mare like her. She even likes the same things as him, well, up until now she does at tleast.

((Lightwing, you know you've already posted that exact comment? lol))

@Torrent505

Streamsung was absolutely baffled by the way this stallion was simply opening up to her like this. She had to do her best to keep her cool. She didn't know what to do at first. It wasn't like she was completely unconfortable with the specifications of this stallions... Job. The only problem was that she had literally zero experiance with anything related to... Love making. She had barely even touched a stallion in her life, and having this guy in front of her all of the sudden got her in a very awkward, but strangely also 'interested'. And as he had opened up entirely, she should do the same.

She spoke slowly "Well, I can't say I am not... Surprised. But to be honest." She bit her lip and thought about what she was going to say. She thought of what Demetra had said, and at a point of her conversation she had mentioned. "If you want, if you really screw up... You don't ever have to see the ponies you meet there again. That's what will make this so much fun!" she hesitated for a while, and then smiled at the stallion. "To be honest... I can see why." She eyed at the stallion slyly.

She grinned internally. She had never said something that 'naughty' before. She was about to excuse herself, but she didn't eventually. She waited out the exceptionally handsome stallion's reaction.

(You chose this kind of character, so you could've seen this coming :3. And I didn't read your char page, so this literally came out of nowhere for me.)

The elevator arrives for Dollarhooves and he steps in, reaching at his floor he steps out pulling along his luggage. At his door he inserts the key and opens up, stepping inside. He places his luggage on the bed and smiles, he steps toward the window looking out to the distance.

"This gonna be one fine day." He speaks and trots back out, closing his door returning to the elevator heading toward the bar.

'Cloudsdale. Though I don't have a house anywhere. I travel, like my name suggests.' Traveller answered as she moved.

'Ponyville? That's one of my favorite places to go. Ponies are nice and there's always something going on. No matter what you'll have something to do.'

@@Lightwing

"For 1 night,i decided to try dating somepony,and it ended being him.

And you?Have you thinked on what i said to you?"

Thunder stoood next to Lightwing gleefully. He was kinda proud that he had scored a beautiful mare like her. She even likes the same things as him, well, up until now she does at tleast.

((Lightwing, you know you've already posted that exact comment? lol))

Ot:ups,sorry :P my tablet made sonething weird and that happened

And now that we're doing...this,what things do you like?

Because i know only(for now) that you like that green thing that i'm not going to name :P "