Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Flying Grace's Fabulous Request Shop! *OC Pony Drawing Only*

CeruleanPoptart

Hello guys its me again! I finally got my computer back today and i need to get back into the grove of drawing!  So free OC Requests for all!

Limits

- No clop or extreme gore

- No Non-Ponies *im not that good yet!*

- No Extremely hard outfits 

- Say please or get nothing

(Haven't drew any ''To show you art'' yet... So this will be a surprise till i start drawing!)

Join Form!

Your Name:

Your OC profile:

OC picture *if not on profile*:

Background or extra Details:

Magic Word:

!Requests!

lighting flash

Delernil

Detective Butler

nioniosbbbb

Aquaspark

Zenith

Lightwing

Bari

DJ Spacer

kingprisman

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/night-comb-r5671

Will you please do Night Comb?

I don't have a reference but if you need one I can get one from OC Maker.

I will proble need a picture. Im not good with imageing colors :P So if you can that would be great xD

Ah, so we meet again! I have been itching for a new avatar. Complete creative control is in your hooves. This is intentionally vague. Tis a filly.

final_zps6de5b511.png

OMG OMG OMG MY FAV PAINTER IS ASKING ME TO  *coughs* yes i will get right on it :3

I will proble need a picture. Im not good with imageing colors :P So if you can that would be great xD

OMG OMG OMG MY FAV PAINTER IS ASKING ME TO  *coughs* yes i will get right on it :3

Well then, once I finish up my current giveaway, and get some bits for more material, I will have to return the favor. ;p

@, If i can still do something
Background/details:Can you draw her charing her magic in her horn while looking angrily at a black ring like this hovering over one of the buildings in Manehatten? If you couldn't tell by the screenshoted tittle this is from one of my favorite anime's "Cardfight!! Vanguard"
New Bitmap Image (3).bmp

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@, If i can still do something

Background/details:Can you draw her charing her magic in her horn while looking angrily at a black ring like this hovering over one of the buildings in Manehatten? If you couldn't tell by the screenshoted tittle this is from one of my favorite anime's "Cardfight!! Vanguard"

attachicon.gifNew Bitmap Image (3).bmp

the downlodes not workings  :P

Your Name: [REDACTED]

Your OC profile:post-19171-0-70206000-1393355868.png

Background or extra Details: Um, I was wondering if you could possibly draw her in a sort of doggy-begging position, hooves together with an adorable smile on her face, look at the camera with a semi-tilted head.

Magic Word: Please, I would be grateful if you took my request!~ ^~^

Edited by Aquila
Multiple posts

Your Name: Zenith

Your OC Profile: Monochrome

Background or Extra Details: He has two silver piercings in his left ear, near the base. They are hoops and tight-fitting. He has inverted eyes; while all they are there is with a white pupil, imagine them being black on the outside where our whites normally are, then grey for the iris, and white for the pupil. His cutie mark is a white, blank pony head looking at you off his flank and, where the mouth would be, there is a bright red x, as though the mouth is sewn shut.

His mane is a little longer, to about where his neck meets his back, and it's a little more straight; same with his tail.

A pose and face like this minus the wind-blowing would be nice.

Magic Word: ALAKAZAM Please please pretty please. ^^ I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: Didn't put his link.

Edited by Zenith

Your Name:Lightwings

Your OC profile:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightwing-r5670

OC image:438bba2037e9d2d752bad53b4beffe91.jpg

Background or extra Details:Nothing special.Just flying through the sky,but facing the camera ;)

Magic Word:pleeeeeease ;)

Edited by Lightwing

Your Name: [REDACTED]

Your OC profile:attachicon.gifAquaspark reference.png

Background or extra Details: Um, I was wondering if you could possibly draw her in a sort of doggy-begging position, hooves together with an adorable smile on her face, look at the camera with a semi-tilted head.

Magic Word: Please, I would be grateful if you took my request!~ ^~^

Your Name: Zenith

Your OC Profile: Monochrome

Background or Extra Details: He has two silver piercings in his left ear, near the base. They are hoops and tight-fitting. He has inverted eyes; while all they are there is with a white pupil, imagine them being black on the outside where our whites normally are, then grey for the iris, and white for the pupil. His cutie mark is a white, blank pony head looking at you off his flank and, where the mouth would be, there is a bright red x, as though the mouth is sewn shut.

His mane is a little longer, to about where his neck meets his back, and it's a little more straight; same with his tail.

A pose and face like this minus the wind-blowing would be nice.

Your Name:Lightwings

Your OC profile:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightwing-r5670

OC image:img-2348350-1-438bba2037e9d2d752bad53b4b

Background or extra Details:Nothing special.Just flying through the sky,but facing the camera ;)

Magic Word:pleeeeeease ;)

Your all in xD i will start doing these on friday as school makes me busy

Magic Word: ALAKAZAM Please please pretty please. ^^ I'd really appreciate it.

Your Name: Bari
Your OC profile: Barberry
OC picture *if not on profile*: The profile includes a link to an album full of pictures of him.
Background or extra Details: Nothing special. Just something that suits him, I suppose.
Magic Word: Please