SadlySadSadnessSalad

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Suddenly your turn

moonlight for @,

I get it people! The more you talk more chance you have to get a picture!
Ugh... who am I kidding... I just feel lonely and want to chat....
Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

Suddenly your turn

moonlight for @,

I get it people! The more you talk more chance you have to get a picture!
Ugh... who am I kidding... I just feel lonely and want to chat....

*looks at screen for 5 minutes waiting for picture to load*

oh wait derp *clicks on link*

anyways i commented on it on deviant art :3

As you can see there is no order for me picking requests so you can get your picture today or never ( poor Dark Heart) and since requests keep going you not only can wait forever, but you can wait 2*forever.

Excuse me, I think you accidentally missed my request. Your thread is kind of flooded. :)

Tutu Fondue
:)
It would be much appreciated...I know you have a ton on your plate right now, but it would mean a ton!
My OC is a ballet dancer. :3

Thank you!

post-13890-0-04634600-1393968273.png

I know it will take a while, but, I would like to request something, could you draw some cover art for my fanfic.

Ok, can you do something with my OC Ivy vines and a Changeling, against Queen Chrysalis.

Other than that, you have creative control.

Ivy Vines is a green-coated unicorn with a dark crimson mane and purple eyes, her cutie mark is a Quill pen with a blue ink droplet.

Can you make sure it fits the FIMfiction cover art box.

I don't mind waiting,I'm undead. I've got more time on my hands then I know what to do with! Anyway,could you possibly do one of my oc? As for specifics,just one. Could you draw him with a disinterested look on his face? Like,rolling his eyes or something. I'd appreciate it so much,I just might kill you and raise you from the dead!

post-23794-0-15010100-1394056495_thumb.jpg

Waste of time. Not even close to good art that you ALREADY HAVE and can draw by yourself. I could've make pictures for others but noooo

Anyway

@@Motion Spark,  Motion Spark

*GASP* :o

what are you talking about it's gorgeous! I really really like it, thanks for taking the time to draw this <3

(srsly stop being so harsh on yourself)

*GASP* :o

what are you talking about it's gorgeous! I really really like it, thanks for taking the time to draw this <3

(srsly stop being so harsh on yourself)

Ah don't take me seriously I live with depression for like 10 years already, I have right to be grumpy.

Also watching your pictures gave me some inspiration so it is I who need to thanks you.

Ah don't take me seriously I live with depression for like 10 years already, I have right to be grumpy.

Also watching your pictures gave me some inspiration so it is I who need to thanks you.

you have no right to be grumpy, why being grumpy if you can always smile?

anyway, I feel really flattered (?) that I inspired you, keep practicing and you will improve!

(edited)

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad,

And I don't know why you think your art is bad. Is awesome.

When people say something like this I have huge desire ask them to go to some museum and exhibition. Or even google words "awesome art". Because they clearly not understanding a difference.

Also KingPrisman  I can draw your request but I would rather not...

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

Here, not best quality but fast and free...

Let's see how you like this crapart

I like it quite a lot actually. It's awesome and hilarious. A few of the angles on the floating puzzles pieces are rough, but the pony is a lovely expression of myself.

I'd say it's stylistic and shows your uniqueness and ability to show an abstract concept.

Actually though, is he absorbing the knowledge of the universe, or has he over thought something and caused his head to explode?

When people say something like this I have huge desire ask them to go to some museum and exhibition. Or even google words "awesome art". Because they clearly not understanding a difference.

Also KingPrisman  I can draw your request but I would rather not...

@SadlySadSadnessSalad

Don't go headfirst into making comparisons with different artists. Each one has a different talent and style that they develop over time.

I won't just go on here and say "it's not bad" just to make you feel better, but to tell you the truth that you really should stop putting yourself down over it. Your art style is unique in itself. If it's not good enough to you, use what the Internet was made for -- finding people and resources that may help you better your art over time.

You can also do what I do. I experiment with new and different features. I've been using GIMP for about a year and I'm still at what I'd consider a n00b/rookie/greenhorn level, but I keep finding ways to get better at it by trying and learning.

For what you're going through, I'd also recommend watching the episode "Pinkie Pride" again and taking a long, hard look at the moral.

In the meantime, I'll link you to my OC. See what you can do with him.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-chaser-r5982