Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I would like to draw you a picture

SadlySadSadnessSalad

I'm willing to wait for your art. If you don't think you can do it that's fine too.

I would like you to draw my Leviathan Tardis Vulcan

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vulcan-the-leviathan-r5998

You don't have to use that pic it's just there to show what it would look like.

I'd like the armor as well as the weapons please. If you don't want to that's fine.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I'm willing to wait for your art. If you don't think you can do it that's fine too.

I would like you to draw my Leviathan Tardis Vulcan

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vulcan-the-leviathan-r5998

You don't have to use that pic it's just there to show what it would look like.

I'd like the armor as well as the weapons please. If you don't want to that's fine.

Thanks in advance.

Armor??? Weapon?? On leviathan? I'm not saying I can't do that, but that would look silly

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad,

Oh, yeah, that. Just do something like her sleeping, or something. It's fine either way.

Qnd you shouldn'tlook at your art comparatively. Think about what you can do, not what others can do, or what you cannot do. I put myself in that trap all the time.

As for the request, do whatever you want.

Armor??? Weapon?? On leviathan? I'm not saying I can't do that, but that would look silly

Silly. Did you happen to read the OC page? It's up to you :I if yah don't want to do it or don't think you can thats fine I'll get someone else to do it for me.

I'd really appreciate if you did this.

Do you possibly do couples? If so, I would love to put in another request of twitter.com/mlp_aquaspark cuddling with twitter.com/mlp_flannery

I will attach some reference pictures here.

post-19171-0-72647300-1394381741_thumb.jpeg

post-19171-0-58340600-1394381754.png

Cutiemark for Aquaspark here

post-19171-0-78007500-1394381775.png

Flann doesn't have a cutiemark.

twitter.com/mlp_aquaspark

Do you possibly do couples? If so, I would love to put in another request of twitter.com/mlp_aquaspark cuddling with twitter.com/mlp_flannery

I will attach some reference pictures here.

attachicon.gifFlann.jpeg

attachicon.gifaqua.png

Cutiemark for Aquaspark here

attachicon.gifAquaspark32.png

Flann doesn't have a cutiemark.

Falling into depression, won't be drawing for week or two. But yeah nothing wrong with couple.

Hey did you get your first OC picture?

Falling into depression, won't be drawing for week or two. But yeah nothing wrong with couple.

Hey did you get your first OC picture?

Yes, I did. I post a comment on it as well, awesome! Also thanks for everything!

I'll... just leave the description here t'ill you're ready to draw again and stuff...

Do you mind drawing Luna as Captain America? Like my signature? It would really make my day~ I love art from others, and I was thinking of making another signature. ^^ Oh, and would it be too much to have it in PNG form?

Okay so I would actually like it if someone did a pic of Everleaf in her younger (before she went kinda evil and to use the power of the everfree and stuff XD) okay do here is the image well (3D) image of her before that stuff XD post-23690-0-29036800-1394476000_thumb.png 

(Everleaf was first thought of because of a dream she was not meant to be (op) I just knew i should make her a actual mlp oc and this is just the time before her sanity was not lost XD anyway since at this age she had never been drawn I would be happy for you to do it :)

Oh and background try in a lighter version of the everfree forest and try to give her a sad/angry look try at most to keep the same kind of face that is in this image :) thank you...

Edit: oh so you stopped? aww D: and don't leave....

Edited by Everleaf