Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which animal would you like to become?

MLP Moth

Real animal: a teratorn. Think basically a massive vulture with a 14 foot wingspan. I certainly wouldn't be at the bottom of the foot chain, that's for certain. Hey, no one said it couldn't be extinct :P

Mythical: a phoenix or tripedal crow.

• 2 weeks later...

Real animal: I would be an owl, so that I could fly into the night and silently watch everything that happens.

Mythical: Some form of demon, if that counts as an animal. (Immortal but still interfering in the doings of humans. This follows the Greek mythological demon which unlike modern religious "demons" is not always evil.)

If that doesn't count, then I would choose a phoenix, for immortality.

Edited by King Ghidora

I often joke and say that I wish I was a cat

because house cats have amazing lives, with the right owner, of course

They get to lay around and have no responsibilities

And everyone thinks they're soooooooooooooo cute and loves them

I would love someone to just pick me up and pet me and tell me how cute I am hahahaha

I think being a barn owl would be cool, they look cute. Being a crow would also be cool. A cat is surely good too, because many people will like them, and if I have a nice owner, it is surely great to be a cat. 
Dragons would be nice for mythical beings. Or a Kirin, or a tanuki (ok tanuki are real animals, but I mean I want to be one, which can transform.)

• 2 weeks later...

Animals I'd like to become.

Real: wolf or a hawk.

Mythical: Dragon or a unicorn

I would like to become a wolf because I have a strange sensation when I'm around them. A hawk because I would like to fly.

A dragon because that is my spirit animal and suites my personality to the T. Benevolent and capable of wrath.

A unicorn because all the pictures I've seen of them were beautiful.

I naturally identify with the character of cats. Not the lazy fat ones, the cool kind of douchey predator cats. Just like them I'm antisocial yet simultaneously a total parasite. Only thing I'd change between a mundane and fantasy setting is being a magic talking cat versus a regular cat.