mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Butterscotch. But I would not turn up my nose if I found cinnamon on my plate.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Cinnamon. I can't have butterscotch...too much sugar.

Cats or dogs? :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

(edited)

Dogs

Same

Butterscotch. But I would not turn up my nose if I found cinnamon on my plate.

i understood that reference :)

Edited by EndlessNothing

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Dogs cuz i have one. :)

Bunnies or hamsters? :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

(edited)

I'm a cat person myself.

Ninja'd.

Bunnies

What is one thing you dislike about your favorite pony and one thing you do like about your least favorite pony?

Edited by Glike

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

(edited)

What? Scootaloo is flawless!

All jokes aside, she can sometimes act a little bit like Rainbow Dash too much. She was also kinda immature and annoying at times in the earlier seasons (then again, so were the other CMCs, but whatever). Other than that, she's amazing. I don't have a least favorite character, so... :P

Same question.

Edited by PonyLaces

hello

(edited)

What do I dislike about Littlepip? If it'll be just one hung in particular, it's that she "gives in" to ponies much too easily (if you know what I mean ;))

What do I like about Diamond Tiara? Not a d**m thing. That little b***h should really get a f***ing grip. She's a spoiled piece of s**t.

Same.

Edited by Kronos

(edited)

How dare you! There's absolutely nothing to dislike about Lyra! I mean maybe she has a couple flaws but I like her flaws. (She ate Bonbon's expensive imported oats D:)

As for my least favorite, I don't really dislike anypony. I wasn't the biggest fan of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but they seem to have redeemed themselves a bit and I don't hold anything against them.

I like seeing everyone's responses to this question, so same question.

Edited by ThunderGust
  • Brohoof 2

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

(edited)

Ooh, I get to answer my own question! :D

My favorite is definitely Starlight. However, I do wish she would put in a little more effort and not make distasteful jokes so soon or use magic to manipulate others.

The more I think about it, the more I realize I don't exactly have a "least favorite" pony. I'll just go with Garble (I know, I know. Technically not a pony. But this is my question I'll answer it how I want. :P) I do like his voice actor's line delivery.

Same.

Edited by Glike

(edited)

On thing I don't like about Fluttershy is how little background there is to her. One thing I like about Pinkie is her "hammer space" mane/tail.

Same. ;)

Edited by Flutter Baby <3

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

What I dislike about AppleJack:

Her countryisms. I can't say thhat I find them very funny or cute...

What I like about RainbowDash:

She has a really unique cutie mark.

When was the last time you drank water?

• Brohoof 1

Winter

Same

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I think Summer or Spring.

What is your favourite childhood cartoon?

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Samurai Jack

Same

I have a little too much. So I'll get the ones at the top of my head:

• Dora the Explorer
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot

Favourite Childhood movie?

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

This is tricky... Most of the movies I watch don't have songs....  I can only think of Everything is Awesome from Lego Movie. It is really catchy.

If a song from This Is Us counts, Back for You or Little Things.

same

(edited)

In the dark of the night, Anastasia

Same

Edited by EndlessNothing