Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

The creepiest and probably the coolest thing I've seen in a video game are those things from Dead Space that wield weapons and try to whack you to death and chase yoi even after you remove their torsoes from their bodies. Those are both creepy and awesome to me. (Yeah, I'm a sickening guy)

Same

Creepiest thing in a videogame...? Well... I guess Dead Space's Necro-dudes where pretty horrifying. And I only remembered that thanks to the above post. Don't quite remember anything else worthwhile...

I have absolutely no clue what yer talking about :catface:

Favourite Flora and Fauna?

Edited by Lordlock Holmley

Flora: Uh.. I guess West Australian peppermint trees are my favorite.. Or more specifically known as "Agonis flexuosa"

Fauna: That's a tricky one.. But i would say Foxes ^-^ ... Or wolves? :huh: Eh, I'll stick with foxes :P

Why was there no episode last weekend?

Edited by AURAequine

Sunglasses.

Have you ever been bungee jumping?

I had to have a crack at this one...

how many saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Only one, but it takes him 20 episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Right below "Ed, Edd and Eddy" aswell as "Dexters Laboratory", if only because I absolutely loved those cartoons in my earlier childhood.

Favourite childhood cartoon/show/movie?

Both. I am not too good in either. Though my digital tend to be more of a doodle and my traditional is usually both because it is easier for me to conntrol. But digital allows me to do more stuff. I usually use Microsoft Paint, so I can change the brush and colours and I can undo it by just CTRL Z ing.

Do you like dragons?