Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I left the forums back at the beginning of 2014, but rejoined at the end of the year. As for the fandom, I'd say I've left it. I don't consider myself a brony, I don't watch the show anymore nor do I really contribute much to the fandom.

Favourite sports?

Honestly, any tanks. In any coop game I've ever played, I've always been the type to rush head first and slam into the enemy lines be it in League with Champs like Singed or Overwatch with folks like Reinhardt. Still waiting for Blizzard to release some burn or poison tanks, I always love that archetype.

Same?

(edited)

Mercy. I play Lucio and Zenyatta an equal amount but Mercy'd be my favourite. I like being a healer.

Same. Or for people who don't have Overwatch, would you consider buying Overwatch?

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 1

My old cartoon favorites before MLP were Spongebob Squarepants and Ed, Edd and Eddy and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

If you play League of Legends, which champion would you want to have as your:

1. Friend,

2. Bodyguard,

3. Worst enemy and

4. Worst (annoying) Fanboy/fangirl? (And yes, you have to list one champion for each category)

Probably moose or deer antlers. I say this because they look cool and can be dangerous.

Who is your favorite Wonderbolt?

(Excluding RainbowDash)

(edited)

Season 2, only because it's the season I began watching the show and out of seasons 1, 2, and 3 (the seasons I've watched) it's the best.

Favourite colour scheme?

Edited by Holiday

Not really sure what that means , but I rather enjoy Gray scale.

not sure if that's a color scheme though.

Describe one of the highlights of your life?