Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I use both, But I have a preference over public transportation because  I like zoning out and day dreaming during rides.

Are you alright? 

Never played Undertale, but I have played Pokemon, so... the latter.

Do you know what the words "former" and "latter" mean? 

The former is a reference to the first of two items you listed, whereas the latter is a reference to the second of the two items you listed.

Example:

"Do you prefer coffee or tea?"

"I prefer the former" <--- Refering to coffee which is the first mentioned item of the two.

In a conversation, if someone makes a mistake (ex. misuse of a term) while speaking but the context of the overall dialogue still makes sense, do you correct them?

• Brohoof 1

Depends on who's speaking. If it's someone older than me, ie parents, uncles, etc, I don't correct them. If it's peers and friends, I'll correct them if I should.

I have a dilemma: There are two girls that I like. One I met here, on the forums, one I met in real life. I feel that I  can really connect with the one I met on the forums, and we've even been giving each other nicknames and we've known each other for about four months. The other one, however, I've known  and worked with for years and we just shared a kiss yesterday.

So, here's my question: Who should I choose?

Hard decision. I'd suggest making a pros and cons list for both of them. Then,just choose whichever one has the most amount of pros and the least amount of cons.

Do you like your first name?