mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I really respect and admire Cyan Garamonde from Final Fantasy 6. There's something respectable and admirable about a tragic protagonist that tries to fight on with his honor and virtue.

Image result for Cyan Garamonde

Your favorite video game music?

Tough question, but a music I always liked through the ages is this one:

Sonic 2 on GameGear was the first Sonic I completed but I never got all the emeralds because one of them is near-impossible to get due to the infamous deltaplane and to screen limitations compared to the Master System version. So I always knew this bad ending but the song is really good, a bit melancholic for the Sonic series. Listening to this song now bring back nostalgia everytime.

Same?

• Brohoof 1

Wouldn't even call it a favorite, I just absolutely hate it with a passion: Super Duper Sumos. Cultural appropriation, zero reflection of what being a sumo wrestler is actually like, bad animation, and the death of all your brain cells! Could it get any worse? :squee:

What's you grammatical pet peeve? (Misuse of a word, incorrect grammar, common incorrect spelling, etc.)

Never heard of "x-mad". Sounds like a holiday for mad lads. Maybe I'll just watch a bunch of Mini Lad videos on that day, whenever it is. :)

When are we going to have sentient robots, flying cars, and all the other stuff that the Jetsons predicted?

In the Heights.

Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your grandfather Joseph, told you the secret of The World, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?

I use to. Been a while since I had any...

4 hours ago, mentalfloss said:

Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your grandfather Joseph, told you the secret of The World, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?

(Since the person before me didn't get it...)

I can't beat the sh*t out of you without getting closer.

What's the price of rice in China these days?

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 2 weeks later...