Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

I'd ship it. Though I would love for some more Trixie screen time in the show~ 

They do need more Trixie. She has a lot of promise if they had her do good things with her magic and "show mare" style. The same with Sunset Shimmer.

• Brohoof 2

They do need more Trixie. She has a lot of promise if they had her do good things with her magic and "show mare" style. The same with Sunset Shimmer.

Which makes me to believe in the finale...

that it would be just FABULOUS if the villian that is being talked about is gonna be Trixie or somepony new.

• Brohoof 2

Come on, Applejack needs to pull through! She deserves a win! Since she's really the only one on this list, that needs someone to speak for her, since saying her name isn't enough to draw hordes of attention.

• Brohoof 5

Which makes me to believe in the finale...

that it would be just FABULOUS if the villian that is being talked about is gonna be Trixie or somepony new.

i DOUBT they would have it be Trixie. She learned her lesson after the magic duel and doesn't have the Alicorn Amulet. Though with Twilight's Kingdom coming up, I'm highly anticipating something major.

xD That's because the picture was made with Garry's Mod/Source Film Maker. (Obvioulsly)

But moar Twix!

attachicon.gif130956083653.jpg

attachicon.gifpony_stash_upload_2_by_0r0ch1-d4rqdum.png

attachicon.giftd3f4ce_twilight_and_trixie_display.png

Oh! Darn,now I've done it!

I've started a shipping conversation with a pony who's already out.

Can you say "off topic warning"?

:mellow:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

AHEM *clears throat* Most honest, hard working, reliable, sisterly, and willing pony wants YOU! To vote for her!

post-25449-0-79667900-1396909763_thumb.jpg

post-25449-0-05607400-1396909804_thumb.png

i DOUBT they would have it be Trixie. She learned her lesson after the magic duel and doesn't have the Alicorn Amulet. Though with Twilight's Kingdom coming up, I'm highly anticipating something major.

Quite indeed. Though that synopsis for the final episode. Just makes me wonder why Twily needs all that... 

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

When put into their most basic form, there isn't really much to say about either Fluttershy or AppleJack.

Fluttershy is a shy pony who takes care of animals (And saved Sweet Apple Acres nearly 2 times now so you're welcome;) ) and Applejack is a Farmer, who really really likes apples. And lies. Even though she's the element of honesty.

So really, it all depends on what they've done to be seen as the better pony.

AppleJack:

won a tournament.

Runs a farm

Takes care of AppleBloom with very little help

Stopped the Flim Flam brothers (even though the super duper squeezy thing was a pretty good deal...)

But Fluttershy:

Stopped a dragon

Befriended Discord.

Stopped the farm from flooding

Helped AppleJack with the fruit bats

Helped Applejack with the farm

Helped AppleJack with her pet, Winona

takes care of many species of animal, feeding each one every day as well as tending to their wounds.

Is a very good babysitter... Somewhat.

And yes, so Fluttershy did cause that big incident with the parasprites, and yeah AppleJack feeds like, half of Ponyville alone, but I think that Overall, Fluttershy is the true hero of Ponyville.

And that is why you should vote for her. And if you don't? That's OK, Fluttershy forgives you.

• Brohoof 2

Oh! Darn,now I've done it!

I've started a shipping conversation with a pony who's already out.

Can you say "off topic warning"?

:mellow:

Well, at least no pony is going on about the finale and throwing speculations around. That already has my mind in a buzz with everything that's possibly going to happen. XD

Shipping is a better topic since we're all waiting for the championship to end anyways.

Fluttershy x Big Mac (giggity)

post-25538-0-87568000-1396910150.png

• Brohoof 2

When put into their most basic form, there isn't really much to say about either Fluttershy or AppleJack.

Fluttershy is a shy pony who takes care of animals (And saved Sweet Apple Acres nearly 2 times now so you're welcome;) ) and Applejack is a Farmer, who really really likes apples. And lies. Even though she's the element of honesty.

So really, it all depends on what they've done to be seen as the better pony.

AppleJack:

won a tournament.

Runs a farm

Takes care of AppleBloom with very little help

Stopped the Flim Flam brothers (even though the super duper squeezy thing was a pretty good deal...)

But Fluttershy:

Stopped a dragon

Befriended Discord.

Stopped the farm from flooding

Helped AppleJack with the fruit bats

Helped Applejack with the farm

Helped AppleJack with her pet, Winona

takes care of many species of animal, feeding each one every day as well as tending to their wounds.

Is a very good babysitter... Somewhat.

And yes, so Fluttershy did cause that big incident with the parasprites, and yeah AppleJack feeds like, half of Ponyville alone, but I think that Overall, Fluttershy is the true hero of Ponyville.

And that is why you should vote for her. And if you don't? That's OK, Fluttershy forgives you.

pretty much true, but the true hero bit is yuor opinion, everything else is fact.

There is barely anyone here saying to vote for fluttershy. And sadly there is no one saying to vote for rarity or pinkie pie.

Who the decided to ruin the fun and post nazi rarity anyway? That was just stupid.

pretty much true, but the true hero bit is yuor opinion, everything else is fact.

Also, Fluttershy is the true pony responsible for everypony getting their cutie marks, even her own. I'll explain...

Remember in Cutie Mark Chronicles that Fluttershy was being tormented by other bully pegasi. Had it not been for Fluttershy being tormented, Rainbow Dash would of never stood up to them for her. Had it not been for Fluttershy, the race between Dash and the bullies likely would of not happened.

(edited)

I love Applejack, don't get me wrong! But its something about fluttershy that just makes me want to vote for her. However, aj is still awesome and will always be a favorite of mine ;)

But... but...

That hat, yo. And that accent. And that Texas-tough demeanor.

Well, at least you probably considered voting for her. That's a start.

Also, Fluttershy is the true pony responsible for everypony getting their cutie marks, even her own. I'll explain...

Remember in Cutie Mark Chronicles that Fluttershy was being tormented by other bully pegasi. Had it not been for Fluttershy being tormented, Rainbow Dash would of never stood up to them for her. Had it not been for Fluttershy, the race between Dash and the bullies likely would of not happened.

Must... not... argue...

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 1

So, she's a cliche Deus Ex Machina character...No wonder she got attacked by a pillow tank!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, she's a cliche Deus Ex Machina character...No wonder she got attacked by a pillow tank!

I see what you did there.. Pillow Master  ;) 

post-25449-0-59451600-1396910958.jpg

The tank march song I had up I removed due to the fact somepony would have found a way to criticize and ruin this thread again. :S Would prefer that not to happen again.

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even I'll admit that point is pushing it a bit. I mean they probably would've raced eventually.

Then again, if they didn't have the race when they did, AppleJack may have never returned home!

Edited by Adventure Sphere
  • Brohoof 1