Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Voted AJ after hearing she was catching up to Flutters.

Without the AJ fans, Rarity might not have even gotten this far. I'm not going to be participating in this thread, and I'm remaining inactive, but I felt helping out AJ was the least I could do to repay her fans for all the help they gave Rarity :D

Just consider it my way of showing thanks :D

rarity_and_applejack_by_yanoda-d6pbg3f.p

i helped rarity and im a flutter fan.

Without the AJ fans, Rarity might not have even gotten this far. I'm not going to be participating in this thread, and I'm remaining inactive, but I felt helping out AJ was the least I could do to repay her fans for all the help they gave Rarity :D

There we go. You, sir, are awesome.

wario-copy.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I just find that this may be the only way that Applejack get out of this "Background pony" Status.

The ONLY ponies who decide the fate of what AJ ends up being is Hasbro themselves. For all we know, they could make Spike, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Lyra, Bon Bon, or others some other kind of element of harmony at some point. :/ if they went down that road...

(edited)

rarity_and_applejack_by_yanoda-d6pbg3f.p

They didn't help you because they cared about Rarity, they voted for you because they knew you wouldn't stand a chance, and thus be easy competition in the finals.

Until the vote sysyem changed and then they left you.

I voted for Rarity and Fluttershy, which probably makes me sound like a hypocrit maybe... Because of what I just said.

Edited by Adventure Sphere
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

No winners and all losers? that is the complete opposite of a 1st grade teeball game.. 

Yes. We're all losers for being dragged into this attempt to teach us to be nice, disguised as a competition. To make it look like our efforts would pay off only to eliminate it and then use the opportunity to talk down to everyone and act morally superior. It was probably the plan from the very beginning. If there is a "winner" and they don't just declare all ponies to have won, then it still does not matter. The results on this "contest" are not correct.

Edited by Silver Letter
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

The ONLY ponies who decide the fate of what AJ ends up being is Hasbro themselves. For all we know, they could make Spike, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Lyra, Bon Bon, or others some other kind of element of harmony at some point. :/ if they went down that road...

imagescanpco9e.jpg?w=604

Oh, yes please. I know it's not gonna happen, but a man can dream.

They didn't help you because they cared about Rarity, they voted for you because they knew you wouldn't stand a chance, and thus be easy competition in the finals.

Don't be a jerk.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 4

This new format has made a real difference.  When it was AJ vs Flutters and Pinkie vs Rare, both matches were virtually neck and neck.  But now that we're free to choose any one of the four...or all of them if we like...it's interesting that AJ and Fluttershy are far ahead of the other at this point. 

In the end, any of these four ponies would make a great champion.  They all made it to this stage on merit and everybody should be proud their favorite is here no matter the final outcome.  :) 

• Brohoof 4

Eww no. Personally I love Rarity. The guys over in the Rarity fandom are quite fun and nice to hang out with. I can speak for quite a few other Applejack fans that we love Rarity either just as much as Applejack or just a bit less.

• Brohoof 4

I voted for Rarity and Fluttershy, which probably makes me sound like a hypocrit maybe... Because of what I just said.

Gotta say, at least they helped, whether that be the case or not :D

What did Fluttershy's fanbase do for us? :huh:

• Brohoof 3

she babysat Sweetie belle for you, and stitched you your dream dress.

Applejack yelled at Rarity in front of Twilight!

But I respect your opinion, and will not try to change your vote.

I dont think you should just judge/vote for a pony because of their fan base. That's not fair to the pony, or their fan base either.

she babysat Sweetie belle for you, and stitched you your dream dress.

Applejack yelled at Rarity in front of Twilight!

But I respect your opinion, and will not try to change your vote.

Seriously, dude, we've already moved on from doing the "[insert pony] sucks because she [exaggeration]!"

Just show your support for your pony and keep it at that.

Thanks,

The management.

• Brohoof 5

Now now, Rarity and Fluttershy are my top two ponies EVER, and whenever Rarity was up for selection, I made sure to vote for her.

Lousy error 500...

rarity_is_possessive_of_fluttershy_by_vladimirmacholzraum-d5n3g4c.png

Upload Skipped (Error500)

Seriously, dude, we've already moved on from doing the "[insert pony] sucks because she [exaggeration]!"

Just show your support for your pony and keep it at that.

Thanks,

The management.

I never said she sucks! AppleJack doesn't suck. I just gave two points to help show that Fluttershy is better because [exaggeration]!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I never said she sucks! AppleJack doesn't suck. I just gave two points to help show that Fluttershy is better because [exaggeration]!

You're kinda overthinking how I used the term "sucks". Saying a pony is superior because of some oh-so-horrible thing the other pony has done kind of falls under the kind of malarkey I was referring to.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 2

Vote for Applejack

Just look at that fuckin' hat.

Applejack HAS THE BEST FUCKIN' HAT, YO.

LET'S DO THIS THING.

Yes. We're all losers for being dragged into this attempt to teach us to be nice, disguised as a competition. To make it look like our efforts would pay off only to eliminate it and then use the opportunity to talk down to everyone and act morally superior. It was probably the plan from the very beginning. If there is a "winner" and they don't just declare all ponies to have won, then it still does not matter. The results on this "contest" are not correct.

Okay thanks for your opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Vote for Applejack

Just look at that fuckin' hat.

Applejack HAS THE BEST FUCKIN' HAT, YO.

LET'S DO THIS THING.

I'm gonna have to disagree.

20130103045335!Trixie_staring_at_the_cro

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna have to disagree.

20130103045335!Trixie_staring_at_the_cro

Trixie has second best hat.

Applejack's looks better and suits her perfectly.

Applejack is perfect and if you disagree, you are terribly mistaken.

Pinkie ain't gonna win so it doesn't matter.

The rights to best hat-ness most definitely do matter in itself. :)

@ poll - come on, Fluttershy winning is the predictable outcome. Make the country gal win. :C

• Brohoof 3

Trixie has second best hat.

Applejack's looks better and suits her perfectly.

Applejack is perfect and if you disagree, you are terribly mistaken.

Scratch that! Flim and Flam have best hats!

20120201232942!The_Flim_Flam_brothers_S2

• Brohoof 6

The rights to best hat-ness most definitely do matter in itself. :)

@ poll - come on, Fluttershy winning is the predictable outcome. Make the country gal win. :C

Agreed. Pinkie would've been my second choice to win anyways.

I'm pulling for AJ. It's about time she doesn't get overlooked.