Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

So the real March Madness bracket was just decided. Does anyone else think we should start an MLPForums group on a sports website? I know I'm going to fill out a bracket. :)

Let's do that! I'm already setting up a bracket myself on TSN's bracket predictor :).

• Brohoof 2

Let's do that! I'm already setting up a bracket myself on TSN's bracket predictor :).

Does ESPN.com work? That's what I usually use and is probably the most well known sports website.

I just saved the picture of the MLPF bracket, printed it off, wrote my picks, and saved it into the computer and uploaded it :)

Hmm. I don't really have access to a printer at the moment. But that doesn't matter, because Twilight Sparkle is going to bring it home this year. :P

Here's the thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/91418-mlpforums-espn-march-madness-tournament/

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

This is going to be soo much fun!

I can't wait to see all the friendly rivalry that will result from this as well as who the over all winner will be.

All I know is that I'm rooting for flutters and rarity to make it all the way and maybe zecora discord and big mac as well.

• Brohoof 1

Another tournament eh? Does this tournament resemble the MLPF World Cup system?

As for who I'd want to win, I'd go for anypony in the South, or from each region:

South

Twilight

Scootaloo

Hmm, Octavia?

Midwest

Rainbow Dash

Soarin

Gummy

West

Mrs Harshwhinny

Doctor Whooves

Princess Luna

East

Pinkie Pie

Lyra

Derpy

...and Coco Pommel. I wanted to mention 3 per each region, but then I met the East region.

• Brohoof 1

Does this tournament resemble the MLPF World Cup system?

This tournament's completely single elimination. World Cup's completely different in that there's Group Stages and Knockouts. 

• Brohoof 2

I may be incredibly inactive, but I have returned yet again to support everyone's favorite cowpony.

Good luck to all. and Batbrony, I'll be supporting Derpy as well. Perhaps We'll see another matchup like last year, in the finals this time. B)   

• Brohoof 4

I have to say... I'm sorry for not being a big enough Fluttershy fan... Please don't cry Fluttershy... 

fluttershy_cry_by_peachykit-d5i1i7x.jpg

Fluttershy... I was busy all week, but now that March Madness is near... We'll show the world that you're the cutest...

img-2310537-2-130001538813.gif

Loveliest... 

fluttershy_loves_you_by_galekz-d5tpyhq.p

And best character around!

fluttershy_by_thenaro-d46daqu.png

Now Fluttershy... let's show them that you deserve to win this year's March Madness ok? Like you should have last year... Pwease? 

FANMADE_Adorable_Fluttershy.gif

Perfect! Let's DO THIS! :D When Fluttershy comes around... we'll be unstoppable... :3

1384728092011.png

Yes... Face her wrath... :3

• Brohoof 7

I have to say... I'm sorry for not being a big enough Fluttershy fan... Please don't cry Fluttershy... 

img-2424675-1-fluttershy_cry_by_peachyki

Fluttershy... I was busy all week, but now that March Madness is near... We'll show the world that you're the cutest...

img-2310537-2-130001538813.gif

Loveliest... 

img-2424675-3-fluttershy_loves_you_by_ga

And best character around!

img-2424675-4-fluttershy_by_thenaro-d46d

Now Fluttershy... let's show them that you deserve to win this year's March Madness ok? Like you should have last year... Pwease? 

img-2424675-5-FANMADE_Adorable_Fluttersh

Perfect! Let's DO THIS! :D When Fluttershy comes around... we'll be unstoppable... :3

img-2424675-6-1384728092011.png

Yes... Face her wrath... :3

I like the enthusiasm Sterling, I like a lot!  B)  I will admit, Fluttershy has kind of always gotten the shaft in this tournament.  If she did happen to come up against Princess Luna yet again this year, I might just be willing to vote for her (and rally the Derp Brigade to aid her as well), despite the fact that Luna is and always shall be my Best Princess, so long as, of course, the Flutter Corps had a certain grey mare's back as well, if you know what I mean. *Bat-wink Bat-wink, Bat-nudge Bat-nudge*  ;)

• Brohoof 2