Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

I like the enthusiasm Sterling, I like a lot!  B)  I will admit, Fluttershy has kind of always gotten the shaft in this tournament.  If she did happen to come up against Princess Luna yet again this year, I might just be willing to vote for her (and rally the Derp Brigade to aid her as well), despite the fact that Luna is and always shall be my Best Princess, so long as, of course, the Flutter Corps had a certain grey mare's back as well, if you know what I mean. *Bat-wink Bat-wink, Bat-nudge Bat-nudge*  ;)

Batbrony, good sir, you are on the opposite side of the bracket. If you would appreciate some assistance from this member of the Flutter Corps, then consider it done. :)

post-13366-0-66468200-1395287845.jpg

Flutters and Derpy in the finals? Yeah, let's do this.

post-13366-0-28746500-1395288040_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

y'all are wasting your time with these alliances

because we all know the great and fabulous one will win

img-2426390-1-20110730233653!Rarity.jpg

Fish-Wat.jpg

What did you say...  :o

Fluttershy_shrieks_in_horror_S4E03.png

Gall darn it Fizzle! You scared Fluttershy! Bad Doc BAD!!!!!!!  :angry: Time to unleash the Fwuttashy legionz!  :angry:

Nyl4MWV.gif

I like the enthusiasm Sterling, I like a lot!  B)  I will admit, Fluttershy has kind of always gotten the shaft in this tournament.  If she did happen to come up against Princess Luna yet again this year, I might just be willing to vote for her (and rally the Derp Brigade to aid her as well), despite the fact that Luna is and always shall be my Best Princess, so long as, of course, the Flutter Corps had a certain grey mare's back as well, if you know what I mean. *Bat-wink Bat-wink, Bat-nudge Bat-nudge*  ;)

16_34_31_81_246684__UNOPT__safe_flutters

Fluttershy loves Derpy too Batbrony! Thankies  :yay:. I must also say that Derpy's my favourite background pony, and that she'll get my support in every game (except Fluttershy  :blush: )

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 3

The first day of voting is underway!!!

post-13366-0-60548900-1395332669_thumb.png

I'd be inclined to say a few kind words for Derpy, but let's be real: she's got absolutely nothing to worry about in today's vote. So instead, I'll save my inspiring speeches and adorable pictures/videos for later and just post something amusing for everyone that has absolutely nothing to do with ponies.

Because.

Edited by Bhending the Rules
  • Brohoof 1

tumblr_m58r30gbKZ1qzs8r5o1_500.jpg

Derp Brigade, our furious charge to victory commences now!  Forward legions of the derp-eyed one, I order you, attack, attack, ATTACK!!!  Show our opponents no mercy!!!  :angry:

Derpy_Hooves_Happy_S2E14.png

Get loud everypony!!!  :muffins: 

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

I've got $50 on Pinkie Pie, Daring Doo, Sweetie Belle, TG&P Trixie, Granny Smith (Yet I doubt she'll have the strength), Vinyl Scratch, Queen Chrysalis, and of course, Derpy Hooves, :D

• Brohoof 1

Come on people, Lyra needs to get through the first round. How can you not vote for the most unique design of all background ponies?

tumblr_m4l6pdRU6N1r0p4hfo1_500.png

Every time you vote against Lyra, she cries. Every time Lyra cries, bad things happen in the world.

no__don__t_cry__lyra___it__s_too_sad____

#VOTE4LYRA!!!

• Brohoof 2

I would hope Daring Do doesn't give you guys a beating for not voting for her... :P

I like Daring Do, but Lyra's in my top 5 favorite background ponies (probably my #3 in fact), so I had to go with her in this match-up at least.  Sorry Daring Do.  :(

• Brohoof 1

The real question is, who does Ghostie want us to vote for?

Doesn't matter. I told you to vote for Lyra, so that's what you're going to do. :D Now enjoy a picture of best background pony.

lyra_heartstrings___wedding_bridemaid_by

• Brohoof 1

:angry:  :angry: This seriously is a true travesty. This tournament deserves more votes than this! Now vote fellow denizens!  :angry:  :angry:

img-2432371-1-Fluttershy_mad_S2E19.png

Last year was sort of the same way. It didn't really heat up until Derpy-AJ in the sweet 16, and after that we  were seeing 100+ votes every day. Give it a few days, it'll pick up.

• Brohoof 1

Last year was sort of the same way. It didn't really heat up until Derpy-AJ in the sweet 16, and after that we  were seeing 100+ votes every day. Give it a few days, it'll pick up.

Oh ok... I'm hoping the World Cup consistently gets 200+ a day... A bit ambitious, but I think it can be done considering how competitive the matches can get... :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Well, well, well, what do we have here?  Lyra and Daring Do are tied 17-17 with less than an hour of competition to go?  Interesting...  B)

step-up-and-fight-to-the-death.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

That's it. I'm pulling out all the stops to get Lyra through. That's right... Filly Lyra.

filly_lyra_by_pegasus_drake-d59wmrt.png

If you vote against that face, you are a bad person. :P

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 3

That's it. I'm pulling out all the stops to get Lyra through. That's right... Filly Lyra.

filly_lyra_by_pegasus_drake-d59wmrt.png

If you vote against that face, you are a bad person. :P

I am fine with that. Everyone knows Daring Do is superior anyways. (:

I guess it is also time for me to step it up to support our residential action adventure gal since two can play in this game.

post-7852-0-88610900-1395448045.jpg

post-7852-0-78893100-1395448247.jpg

post-7852-0-46809600-1395448256.jpg

So c'mon vote for Daring Do!

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

YESTERDAY'S RESULTS - EAST REGION FIRST ROUND

(1) Pinkie Pie retires (16) Dr. Caballeron 35-0

CLOSE CALL (8) Lyra slips by (9) Daring Do 18-17

(5) Sweetie Belle hibernates (12) Angel Bunny 32-3

(4) G&P Trixie makes (13) Trenderhoof disappear 27-8

CLOSE CALL (6) Granny Smith scoots past (11) Coco Pommel 18-17