2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

(edited)

Even though I'm a country boy.

I still vote for Pinkie and Flutters!

Also. Ciao!

48166870.jpg

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Brohoofed just so I could retract it, you silly silly person.

I see how it's going to be, well have at you!

• Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

(edited)

No, have at YOU! I shall not be stopped!

I see, I see. Love me some spam.

So with that, I graciously bow out.  :umad:

Vote for Applejack.  :muffins:

VoteforApplejack.jpg

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

Rarity and Fluttershy are my least favorite ponies :')

Should I remind him of who won that poll?

Why yes, yes I should.

attachicon.gifFluttershy fan favorite.JPG

That, is clearly a typo and a tree. Also. That poll was rigged. I saw Angel sneak out from behind the voting booths.

• Brohoof 1

And now I introduce Monty Pony and The Holy Grail~~~

Brilliant.

That was just... Brilliant. xD

Back on topic.

Whatch'a gonna do, Flutterfans, when Applejackmania steamrolls you?

vote_applejack_by_equestria_election-d34

• Brohoof 2

applejack_signature_by_vexx3-d4vrdf5.jpg

Brilliant.

That was just... Brilliant. xD

Back on topic.

Whatch'a gonna do, Flutterfans, when Applejackmania steamrolls you?

vote_applejack_by_equestria_election-d34

60 to what does AJ have now? Yeeeeah. The Flutterbrigade is still flocking in in drones.

post-25538-0-77848900-1396719877.jpg

• Brohoof 3

banner+art.png

The irresistable pegasus!

Im... Im speechless. I never would have thought that Rarity could ever stand up in a poll to the likes of powerhorses like Twi or Pinkie. It's incredible really... I know this poll isn't over and everything can change pretty fast, but im just so happy to see the love the fabulous one gets...

I think i have something in my eye... *sob* I never even dared to hope...

post-25189-0-10400300-1396720227.jpg

• Brohoof 3

This is going to be a long day for all our final four ponies.  Fortunately for the sole remaining pegasus, she's ready.  :)  GOTIME.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Im... Im speechless. I never would have thought that Rarity could ever stand up in a poll to the likes of powerhorses like Twi or Pinkie. It's incredible really... I know this poll isn't over and everything can change pretty fast, but im just so happy to see the love the fabulous one gets...

I think i have something in my eye... *sob* I never even dared to hope...

It's truly a beautiful sight, isn't it? :D

Rarity used to be one of the least liked ponies for such petty and goofy reasons, and her fans would catch a lot of flack for that very reason :( 

To see us and our best pony rise from the ashes like this...it's pretty powerful :D

ready_for_the_night_by_johnjoseco-d3k3yb

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Come on Apple people, where's all that enthusiasm? Don't tell me you used it all up mowing down best pegasus and have nothing left for this one.

In terms of cuteness, reminder that Fluttershy has never done something this cute :ph34r:

588254.gif

But really, cuteness is only the beginning of Applejack's appeal. The effort that she throws into everything she does, the compassion that she shows for her family and the people around her, her easygoing personality and great sense of humor, all of which make her plenty lovable and more than worthy of winning this tournament :)

And as for Pinkie Pie, I genuinely love the spirit she brings to this show. Rarity's great too of course, and I wouldn't mind seeing her in the finals or even winning this thing, but the effort Pinkie makes to give happiness to those around her should speak for itself as well. In her own quirky ways, she's managed to endear herself to everyone and live to make the lives of everyone around here a little brighter. This little section from my favorite pony song says it all.

http://youtu.be/5tCPxXW_9qI?t=2m57s

Even seeing how much they treasure her is enough to get me grinning like an idiot, and I really just admire the attitude of living with your sole purpose as to bring joy to the people around you. It's something you see in generous Rarity as well, and one of her best traits, but with Pinkie I find it infectious :)

Who else would ride across Equestria on Celestia's back bringing the sweet sound of music to everypony? :)

royal_serenade_by_deathpwny-d66vsfa.png

• Brohoof 5

A little offtop:

just look how cute human AJ and Flutters look together  :wub:

mlp___bats__by_zoe_productions-d7d2ayn.j

AJ's simply begging for Fluttershy's mercy here. To which Fluttershy says "no Mercy".

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

Okay,I'm bored.

So I return to this thread!

Vote for Flutters and Pinkie Pie!

Don't let Rarity and AJ win!

Although,it would be kinda interesting to see the AJ fans go up against the Rarity fans!

tumblr_inline_mt1crkV0XI1rq5f8i.gif

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo
  • Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif