Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Survival RP (quite detailed)

Skullbuster

Hi everypony

so..uuhh yeah... my attemptt failed misseralby......and i am in the hospital with waaaaaaaay too less blood. But i am still alive...for now

Thank you for not dying. I've been trying not to care, but there are people here who love you and want you to stay, so I'll just ask you to do that.

Hi everypony

so..uuhh yeah... my attemptt failed misseralby......and i am in the hospital with waaaaaaaay too less blood. But i am still alive...for now

Hey, I don't know you, I don't know your reasoning. I sincerely doubt that it is a good enough reason to take your life.

Don't try that crap again.

I wound up next to your (now burning) house

well, it looks like a small group is heading out on a supply run, you could follow them, or go the the house they came out of

Hey, I don't know you, I don't know your reasoning. I sincerely doubt that it is a good enough reason to take your life.

Don't try that crap again.

hey, calm down a bit dude, you dont say that to some one in the hospital, i mean like after the fact when shes home and recovered, maybe, but you shouldnt attack them while they are recovering

hey, calm down a bit dude, you dont say that to some one in the hospital, i mean like after the fact when shes home and recovered, maybe, but you shouldnt attack them while they are recovering

tha rule would normally apply except for the fact that they put themselves in, I know just how stupid suicide is, and i've mentioned on skype exactly why it pisses me off.

tha rule would normally apply except for the fact that they put themselves in, I know just how stupid suicide is, and i've mentioned on skype exactly why it pisses me off.

i know suicide is dumb and stupid, and i dont like it either, but now is not the time to attack them for it, your suposed to make them realize their mistake and be glad that they failed, not feel bad right after, that wont do them any good

i know suicide is dumb and stupid, and i dont like it either, but now is not the time to attack them for it, your suposed to make them realize their mistake and be glad that they failed, not feel bad right after, that wont do them any good

Yup, that's the golden rule. not the silver lining in the sky.

so theres only 5 in the group, it seems like all of you are heading out, also remember that your rifle only has one magazine for it, and that magazine only has 1 bullet in it