Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Survival RP (quite detailed)

Skullbuster

1. Can I still sign up (I know I asked this before, but I'm not sure)

2. Where is everyone currently located? It would be a shame if I had no idea what was going on 

yes you may

and every one is at base, look at the maps in the OP

well, almost all of us are taking shifts...

your playing a filly. Fillies in my oppinion should sleep until they are fully rested, need to wake up in dire situations, or if it is morning and we all have to get moving.

also sorry skul, i don't usually see you on this late, so i took initiave and gave him that answer above :/

@,

If you read a prior post you will realize that unless my necklace is put back on then I will be asleep for about 3 years.

Oh and I live in a different time zone so I will be awake for about 5 more hours...

Edited by child of the night

(edited)

your playing a filly. Fillies in my oppinion should sleep until they are fully rested, need to wake up in dire situations, or if it is morning and we all have to get moving.

also sorry skul, i don't usually see you on this late, so i took initiave and gave him that answer above :/

hey its cool, besides im probably going to drop soon anyway :P

(drop as in go to sleep >.>)

Edited by Skullbuster

yes you may

and every one is at base, look at the maps in the OP

Alright, I'd like to sign up with my OC Frozen Reverie (link here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frozen-reverie-r5459 )

I apologize for the relative lack of detail, she's an OC I created as the idea popped into my head, and I haven't had a chance to update her backstory much since.

Alright, I'd like to sign up with my OC Frozen Reverie (link here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frozen-reverie-r5459 )

I apologize for the relative lack of detail, she's an OC I created as the idea popped into my head, and I haven't had a chance to update her backstory much since.

ok looks good, i will make a post putting you some where near by so you can get in quick