Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Survival RP (quite detailed)

Skullbuster

and the squares between it are buildings xD

yeah, its just a basic outline, there are more than one building inside the square, the one i label is the most important building in that section

sorry with my work schedule, i wont be able to do as much as id like, if you still want me in ill usually act as a tactical character, and also how would i jump in? 

well, the group is about to set out for a supply run, they can run into you, i can set you up somewhere in the town and once they start their supply run you can hook up with them as they look for supplies

Is it possible for me to join?

yes, just link me an OC, youll have to wait a bit to get into the action until you meet up with the rest of the group, see my other reply

sry I forgot to explain this, spirit due to the necklace can't sleep, can only eat once except for leaves, and has heightened hearing ((so don't be suprised if spirit goes blind))

Don't you think that might maybe be bordering on op? Just a bit? NOT trying to be mean or start anything I swear.

(edited)

@@SkyHeart,

I think it hinders her a bit useless, as she is always tired, always hungry so she has trouble fighting, which balances out the other bits, plus she has dulled smell. this makes it so she has almost no smelling ability and has a very hard time running anywhere fast 2 or 3 yards.

so i think it is balanced correctly, anything should be changed just say

Edited by child of the night

Isn't it a plan if somepony find something they type + or -1 foodcan for instance if they find or use something?

that would actually help me out a lot, if you could just put that kind of thing in () below your post and if you just want to add an unspecific number just say ( +cans) some thing like that

also im in charge of what weapons you guys find, dont just say "i found an ax" im letting it slide for now, thats why i made the ax a small hand held one but its very odd that you an ax and a hunting bow, in a grocery store, this is just a corner store, not the shoping center

alright ill find a spot to put you in, currently it is night time and the group is in their base, ill insert you some where near by so you can quickly find them, by morning in game, it might be a little while before you get interaction, i dont think anyone is online at the moment