Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how is this possible

RainbowDashie

Being a brony means nothing other than the fact that you like my little pony. Feel free and listen to anything.

/this

why would it define anything else?

You like what you like. It doesn't stop you from being a brony, lol :)

I hate those kind of songs so bad I wanna punch my speakers...

Everypony has their own taste in music, but I don't like this type very much :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Being a brony means nothing other than the fact that you like my little pony. Feel free and listen to anything.

This, I listen to rock, classic rock, metal, death metal, metal core, dubstep, dance, jazz, latin, country, reggae, orchestral, and classical and I'm a full brony. Feel free to listen to whatever you want!

Oh, and i'm in a rock band btw. I play bass and sing.

Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 1

Anything is possible. Except dribbling a football and slamming a revolving door.

But yeah. Aside from that, anything is possible. I personally don't like that type of music, but that's only my opinion.

(edited)

Anything is possible. Except dribbling a football and slamming a revolving door.

I just tried.. And damn... YOU'RE RIGHT!

Posted Image

Q: How did you make this? wtf..

A: Easy VB scripts.

Q: lolwut?

A:

ponies=msgbox("Press OK to start dribbling a football and slamming a revolving door",0,"Made By Jokuc")
Paste into notepad and save as name.vbs

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

You like what you like. It doesn't stop you from being a brony, lol :)

I hate those kind of songs so bad I wanna punch my speakers...

Everypony has their own taste in music, but I don't like this type very much :)

Posted Image

Haha, the first vid was on that animated version of Cupcakes

But I can see why you're questioning your brony-ness, heavy metal and pastel ponies are polar opposties

But like others have said, you can like whatever music you want

• Brohoof 1

It's possible because...(at 0:03)

I got excited when I saw the 1st song because I thought it was Party Hard but it wasn't. Master of Puppets is boss though.

Edited by Doctor XFizzella

i like this music

and i am brony?

WTF

Your not weird. :) I listen to hip hop and I'm a brony, however why would it make me different from other bronies.

IT DOESN'T BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE PONIES!!

Posted Image

Edited by Fox

i like this music

and i am brony?

WTF

No, but being on this site with the name of Rainbow Dashie and even being active enough to have a sig means you are.

Of course you're a Brony.

It dosen't matter what kind of music you like, what your hobbies are, whether you can write, draw, animate or make music, we are all part of the herd.

Because the fandom isn't musically based. MLP is a show enjoyable to everyone. And thats the beauty of it y'know? If its a subject of manliness then well, manliness is not based on being strong or tough, but on manners, pride and honesty. Watching MLP, if anything, makes you MORE manly by increasing your horizon of trust, pride and manners. You could be the weakest, shortest least muscled person in the world and you'd still be manly if you kept to your way. I wouldn't get too worried about listening to music that doesn't even relate to the fandom in the slightest way.

Liking that sort of music doesn't make you any less of a Pony fan! I generally don't like much metal, but I love Manowar and Turisas, and I have a friend who is a fan of SpongeBob SquarePants, yet is a metalhead through-and-through! Heck, if there was some decent fanmade MLP metal, he'd probably be a Pony fan too - unfortunately a lot of fanmade MLP music is dubstep, which is none too popular with him.

Did you know you can actually do that under Australian Rules? Dribble a football, I mean, not slam a revolving door.

Did you know you can actually do that under Australian Rules? Dribble a football, I mean, not slam a revolving door.

I've slammed a revolving door. It was one of those strange revolving doors that only go in one direction. So I violently pushed it in the other direction and it slammed shut.

I've slammed a revolving door. It was one of those strange revolving doors that only go in one direction. So I violently pushed it in the other direction and it slammed shut.

Well then, that just goes to show you that nothing's impossible when you put your mind to it! :D