Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Fan Film - Volunteers Wanted

Khaoios

How's that story outline coming along?

Well.......editing is taking longer than it should've due to some changes within the story.  It should be ready Monday for the Editors as well as Script Writers, :D.

• Brohoof 1

Well.......editing is taking longer than it should've due to some changes within the story.  It should be ready Monday for the Editors as well as Script Writers, :D.

Understood, just keeping tabs,

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to do stormwing. I've read the Fanfic "Through the eyes of another pony" S.C.S.W :P I'd love to give it a shot... Altough my voice is not all that deep. If you have any other voices i could do that would be fine too. PM me if you're interested and i can let you hear my voice :3

Stormwing? I'm a little confused, :lol:  However, I have plenty of open characters for VA's. 

Understood, just keeping tabs,

No problem. 

• Brohoof 1

I heard a rumor that fan films, involving MLP have a length limit of 30 minutes.  Not sure if its true, but if so, Im gonna split DESS into parts.  So, what I'll do is this.  I'm gonna give the editors part 1, to review and may add/remove any words or sentences.  Once completed, please inform me and once I confirm, you may send it to script writers.  I'll update the info this weekend. 

Oh and I might have understood something wrong: For the VA, do you want us to send demos ASAP or to wait for you to send demo lines ?

I know, I understand things really slowly :lol:

@@Theo, Well......indeed its very slow, yet its giving me time to review and work on the Story b4 sending it out to editors and script writers.   However, I will post a link of Demo lines, on the Original Post, so that way you can read off the character you wish to audition for and then send me your demo via email.

If you are in need, I can help with the music. I mainly play guitar, but I can write excellent drum tracks and ambiance as well. I can also throat sing. If you need, I can give VAing a shot. Give me a personality, a line and a brief overview of what you want him to sound like and I will give it a shot.

• Brohoof 1

If you are in need, I can help with the music. I mainly play guitar, but I can write excellent drum tracks and ambiance as well. I can also throat sing. If you need, I can give VAing a shot. Give me a personality, a line and a brief overview of what you want him to sound like and I will give it a shot.

:o Ambiance........now that, would be great to have.  Can you do somewhat of a "space-like" ambiance, just out of curiosity?

:o Ambiance........now that, would be great to have.  Can you do somewhat of a "space-like" ambiance, just out of curiosity?

Hmm... Haven't really tried it, but I'll do that later on. What sort of "space-like" ambiance are you thinking of? More white noise, or a simple orchestral hum?

Hmm... Haven't really tried it, but I'll do that later on. What sort of "space-like" ambiance are you thinking of? More white noise, or a simple orchestral hum?

A simple orchestral hum.......

SO I'd Be Glad To Help You With Applebloom (Or Scootaloo) But Applebloom's better

Alrighty.  I'll put you down as Applebloom.

Well well well, it's not quite minimalistic, but it's done. I like it. I hope you do too. :squee:

attachicon.gif01 - Raptor Jesus - Alone.mp3

Whoa........that was excellent.  Beyond what I had expected, :)   Well done, indeed.    I wanted to ask also, alongside that, I would like to hear a "desert ambiance", basically what you would hear in one of those films inside an ancient structure of some sort.  And a "epic ambiance", which is one of those involving chaos and destruction in a way.   :D

Any chance that story is near ready?

I'm just eager to get cracking on script drafts.

I've got part A done.......I'll send it to you, :).

• Brohoof 1

Whoa........that was excellent.  Beyond what I had expected, :)   Well done, indeed.    I wanted to ask also, alongside that, I would like to hear a "desert ambiance", basically what you would hear in one of those films inside an ancient structure of some sort.  And a "epic ambiance", which is one of those involving chaos and destruction in a way.   :D

Give me examples for each and I'll see what I can do.

Hello!

I wanted to know if voice acting for applejack is still open, I do a pretty good voice of her.

if so PM me please on what I need to do to try for it.

Sure.   I'll PM you demo lines on Applejack  :D

Give me examples for each and I'll see what I can do.

Alrighty.  I'll try to find something with those two, :)   brb.

I think I'll help if I got time. I did some voice work for ObabScribbler, in "Cracked Beauty" and "What We Leave Behind"

Alrighty, I have many open character VA slots, :D

Wow, that looks like an interesting project !

I think I could help with voice acting. I have a good quality microphone and I already have some experience in acting (Short films/ theater).

Also, @, that BGM is GREAT !

Awesome, I cannot wait for it!  :lol:

Alright.   I'm gonna post it on Google Drive and post it as a PM here, :D

Wow, that looks like an interesting project !

I think I could help with voice acting. I have a good quality microphone and I already have some experience in acting (Short films/ theater).

Also, @, that BGM is GREAT !

Alrighty.  You can choose a character you wish to audition for and i'll see, :D

• Brohoof 1