Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Fan Film - Volunteers Wanted

Khaoios

Alright.  I will need as many script writers and editors as possible, :D.  As of now, @, is reviewing Part A of the story.  And I am also review Part B, and once im finished, I'll send them to you, :)

YAY!!! Thanks! I'll PM you my email in a moment! :D

@

Sorry for taking so long to post this, but here's the "Desert" ambiance you are looking for.

attachicon.gif01 - Raptor Jesus - Darkness.mp3

That is perfect, Raptor, :D.  I'll definitely have that in the "Ancient Temple" scene in the fan film. 

YAY!!! Thanks! I'll PM you my email in a moment! :D

No problem, :D.  I got your email. 

• Brohoof 1

Whoops, forgot to post...

I'm thinking of auditioning for Spike, could you send me the demo lines, and I'll see if I can do anything good :)

Whoops, forgot to post...

I'm thinking of auditioning for Spike, could you send me the demo lines, and I'll see if I can do anything good :)

Sure: Fan Film Demo Lines.  The link is also on the original post, and the demos contain several character lines, yet at the end of page 3 and the beginning of page 4 has demo lines for Spike, :D.  Looking forward to hearing them. 

Just checking something here: is there a Skype group for this? If there is, I will PM you my Skype.

I have Skype posted on my profile however, i don't have a group.  I will try to come up with one soon, that way it will be easier for us to communicate, and for me to explain the project, :D.

UPDATE: Just finished Part B of the story and having someone draw a concept art of Prometheus.  I'm gonna try to ask @@Carbon Maestro, if he would like to be part of the project, b/c I was widely impressed by his music as well.  Alongside that, I may conclude the Musicians section, for I have enough musicians for the fan film, :D.  I will give another SIT REP, later this week, :D.

UPDATE: Well, I spoke with Carbon and respectfully denied the request, due to personal things that he had to complete.  However, I will be looking into having him in future projects, :D.  In the meantime, I need an editor for Part B, for I had some difficulty doing w/ grammar stuff (yeah.....i think it will be easier for me to have someone review it, :), however, it is completed and im just browsing through it now and have it ready tomorrow, :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Part B is completed and ready for editing.  I will get started on Part C, which should be done by Thursday.    BTW, there are 6 parts to the story so, I should be fully done by mid-June.   In addition, i will post a "recruitment video" on youtube regarding this thread, so that'll be up by next week as well. 

<p>

Hey everypony. Thought I put this up cause I have a plan, yet it may take a while to get this up and running. However, I am currently finishing up one of my fan-fic:

My Little Pony: The Day Equestria Stood Still

Now this story, I want to turn it into a Fan Film, but a film with a length of 2 hours............yes, 2 hours long. As a Halo Machinima Director, Writer, and Voice Actor, thought I change in direction, and thought it would be nice to add some action and sci-fi to MLP a bit. I'm gonna give a run down on the story, as well as a list of characters, and a crew to assist me on this. So, to start thing off:

PLOT: This fan fic will be a mix of genre's, with some action, sci-fi, and dark type of setting. Now to being, this story will feature a non-canon (basically my OC, as you see in my avatar and signature, but currently waiting for someone to ponify him), will be the main antagonist of the story. As the God of Space, Element of Origins, he is what Equestria dub him as the Extra-Terrestrial Alicorn or Promethean Alicorn. This villains name is Prometheus, named after the Greek God, know to be the creator of Man, yet I changed it to Element of Origins, stating something astronomical involving the Big Bang Theory. He is also the God of intelligence and in most sci-fi films, beings higher than humans tend to be more intelligent which is why I am making Prometheus a Space God for his intelligence. As the story moves along, the Mane 6, and all of Equestria's inhabitants will play a role, into learning more about the Alicorn and what way they could stop him. The setting of the story will be all over Equestria, as well as out in orbit. Rather not spoil the rest, but once im done writing the story, I will post it here.

*This fan film, will infact have some resemblances like in the main series where certain episodes are a mimic of some games, tv, and films. I will reveal that info later.

WHAT I NEED (no limit):

• Animators/Artists
  • Editors
  • Script Writers (Once im done with the regular story, I will PM you the story)
  • Musicians (You can freely create music to fit the moment of the story. I will also add some of music you hear in Machinima's)
  • Sound Designers (I will be adding some familiar sound effects, most of them are explosions, glass breaking, roars/growls)
  • Voice Actors/Actresses (I will need a lot, and may ask a few well known ones on youtube as well)

I will be the voice of Prometheus. That is because I had a voice set for him with some enhancements in terms of metallic, echoing voice.

COMMUNICATIONS: I will be setting up Skype (b/c one of my pc's has a problem, so we will be communicating mostly through there). Want to say one thing, though, there is no rush whatsoever into making this fan film. I am looking forward to seeing volunteers, :D

VOICE-OVER ROLES:There will be a lot of characters featured in this fan film, so I will provide a list below for all of you, Also, if you want, feel free to drop a demo file, so I can hear them which would be great, :D

Here are demos lines for each character, written by Steel Accord: Fan Film - Character Demo Lines

CAST:

Main Protagonists

Supporting Protagonists
  • Princess Celestia - OPEN ()
  • Princess Luna - OPEN (ElieMonty, )
  • Princess Cadance - OPEN ()
  • Shining Armor - OPEN (@, @, @@Damonater)
  • Doctor Hooves - OPEN (@@JayBee)
Main Antagonist
  • Prometheus - TAKEN (@)

Other Characters (Some of these characters will have short or long roles)

• The Wonderbolts (Consisting of Spitfire, Soarin, and Fleetfoot) - OPEN (ALL 3)
  • - Spitfire ()
  • - Soarin (@@ninjamon102938, @, @@Damonater)
  • - Fleetfoot ()
  • Cutie Mark Crusaders (Consisting of Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle) - OPEN (ALL 3)
  • - Applebloom (@,)
  • - Scootaloo (@, @)
  • - Sweetie Belle ()
  • Zecora - OPEN ()
  • Daring Doo (Yes, she will make an appearance, the story will reveal her role) - OPEN ()
  • All other minor characters, (There will be lots of them, so if you want to voice a minor character, post the name and image of the character).
  • Doctor Cabaleron - (He will also make an appearance, yet he will remain as a neutral character working alongside Daring Doo and the Mane 6) - OPEN (@@Theo)
  • - Minor Characters (@@Mushroom Mutate, @@maydrock, @@Flareon, @, @@Windsmith, @@PinkiePieJr, @, @, @@EngiFalcon, @@KalaTurtle, @, @@Shadow Mist)

CREW:

If you're still taking script writers I'd be happy to help.

@@LZRD WZRD,

Alright.  I'll put you down as script writer, :D

@@Saphipony,

Okay, I'll have you down as Fluttershy.  I'm waiting for others to send me demos as well, so as of now, you are first. 

@@.:Octavia:.,

I have open slots for Editors, so i'll have you as an editor, :D.  I'm currently reviewing Part B and gonna proceed with Part C.  If you want, I can send you Part B through PM, that way you can review it.  I'll let you in on the details once i PM you.  

Cool. So has any of the script been written yet? How should I go about collaborating with other writers?

Well, Part A is being written by one script writer, Part B (I am currently finishing up, then gonna send to editor, which will then be sent to you for script writing).  It should hopefully be done Wednesday or Thursday.  As for collaborations, well will PM one another with the story file. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, Part A is being written by one script writer, Part B (I am currently finishing up, then gonna send to editor, which will then be sent to you for script writing).  It should hopefully be done Wednesday or Thursday.  As for collaborations, well will PM one another with the story file. 

Cool! I'll try to fix my microphone soon as possible. It got broken somehow. I'll try best 'bout it

@@LZRD WZRD,

Alright.  I'll put you down as script writer, :D

@@Saphipony,

Okay, I'll have you down as Fluttershy.  I'm waiting for others to send me demos as well, so as of now, you are first. 

I have open slots for Editors, so i'll have you as an editor, :D.  I'm currently reviewing Part B and gonna proceed with Part C.  If you want, I can send you Part B through PM, that way you can review it.  I'll let you in on the details once i PM you.  

Cool.

Alright.

I'm ready for it!

Well, Part A is being written by one script writer, Part B (I am currently finishing up, then gonna send to editor, which will then be sent to you for script writing). It should hopefully be done Wednesday or Thursday. As for collaborations, well will PM one another with the story file.

Got it! Will I be the only script writer for part B?

(edited)

I honestly don't know if you're still looking for people, but I would love to be apart of the script writing team.  I don't know how many people you want on the team but I would to tag along on this project.  I have written many things in the past before.  I have nothing to show you as of now but maybe we could talk a little more and I can show you some things I've done in the past.  Hope to hear from you soon!

- TMM

Edited by TheSydeGuys

@,

No Problem.  I just got a new mic myself.   Apparently mine was damaged from the inside so I had to get a new one, :D.  Now using an M-Audio Pro-Sound Microphone.

Alright.  Give me a few to prepare the file for editing, :D, then I'll send it to you via PM.

@@LZRD WZRD,

As of now, yes.  Once the editors are done, they will send it to me, then I send the edited copy to script writers, :D.

@@TheSydeGuys,

Sure, I can have you as a Script Writer for Part C (which im currently writing).  I should have it ready by next week.

(edited)

@,

No Problem. I just got a new mic myself. Apparently mine was damaged from the inside so I had to get a new one, :D. Now using an M-Audio Pro-Sound Microphone.

Alright. Give me a few to prepare the file for editing, :D, then I'll send it to you via PM.

@@LZRD WZRD,

As of now, yes. Once the editors are done, they will send it to me, then I send the edited copy to script writers, :D.

@@TheSydeGuys,

Sure, I can have you as a Script Writer for Part C (which im currently writing). I should have it ready by next week.

Alright! I can't wait to see it! :D Edited by LZRD WZRD

So.. is there some sort of place where we get to meet? like a skype group?

If you need my skype, its rafaelarkane

Yeah.....i'm gonna see if I can set up a "staff meeting" on Skype soon.  I'm thinking of next week. 

Alright......I have decided to have staff meeting, next week.  I'm thinking about 2 of them one in the morning and one at night.  It will be scheduled for Wednesday.  Time, I'm thinking at 10:00 AM EST NYC TIME and 7:00 PM EST NYC TIME.   If you cannot attend please let me know in advance.  Looking forward to seeing you all there. 

• Brohoof 1