Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Inky Shop

Inky

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Inky! Would ya mind drawing art for Autumn, my merseal fursona thingy? 

Here's the full pic of the one seen on my avatar. :3

img-2410038-1-Otty_by_JoshWickett_zps3ce

Here you go Otty!

Hope you like it, I put a lot of effort into this one :D

post-25271-0-03563300-1395111341_thumb.jpg

I don't know if you do multiple requests, but I keep forgetting to request art for this pony.

Here is a ref:

post-19171-0-27568500-1395143637.jpeg

I was wondering if you could draw her in a sort of stealth outfit, donned in a black fedora and surround by a bit of shadows.

If you can, thanks!

*Huggle*

Edited by Aquaspark

Hello, could you please draw my OC, Asteria? The pose doesn't need to be anything special, just something simple. She just needs to look happy and cheerful. But I need you to put this hat on her. The hat can be found below on another pony's head, but he doesn't mind me borrowing it. ^^

img-2383066-1-51698a3eece8109bf5af3eada5

Here's Asteria with her hat!  :derp:

post-25271-0-18498100-1395194417_thumb.jpg

Can you do my oc just like your pinkie pie picture? 

Can't wait to see more of your work!

Here you go! :D

It was hard making that eye look good, but I think it turned out quite great :P

post-25271-0-03085600-1395425653_thumb.jpg

I really love your art and how it reflects the MLP comics' style so well. I'd like to request a drawing of my character, Nas, please...

x8wr3n5.png

post-3885-0-25970000-1395469953_thumb.png

Cuie mark:

IqgZvUD.png

...with a pink azalea flower like this in his mane, please. :3

Mm...I'm not the best at coming up with request ideas...but I'll try my best...

Hmmm...how about a full body drawing of Nas in this pose, please. ^^ Specifically I'd like his mane to be curly and long like in the first image in the spoiler, and to have his mouth smiling and open instead of closed. And his wings open, too, please.

I'm very excited and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Thanks! :3

Edited by Nas

If you would like, could you do a nice color drawing of this lil guy: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silvertear-r4685

He's Silvertear, but a colt at age 10~ By then of course, he's happy and jumpy, so i'd make him all prancy <3 There's no difference between each side of Silver's body, basically being symmetrical :3

Anyways, thanks if you consider it~

SILVERTEAR!

Hope you like it! :P

post-25271-0-78901500-1395515752_thumb.jpg

SILVERTEAR!

Hope you like it! :P

Silver! *huggles tightly* Why is this guy such a cute little one? <3 <3 Is it from the work of... INKY!?

Teehe~ Of course it is! It's got such big and cute eyes, along with the happy little butt this guy is <3 I'm sooooo happy about it! Thanks so much a billion times Inky, you're such a wonderful drawer, and such a wonderful pony~ *a little kiss on cheek Moon gives*

I'd like a drawing of my OC if ya don't mind. This is a ponycreator mockup; I'd like the mane to be longer and a little less messy, and the tail should be less prominent. Also the eyes should be more of a rectangular shape, and it should be obvious that it's a stallion, but other than that, feel free to interpret. The cutie mark is an f-hole, like on a violin. I don't have a specific pose in mind, but he should be facing the screen more, and probably in a standing pose. 

post-24713-0-04518800-1395546655_thumb.png

I hope the requests don't pile up too much! Good luck with your thread.

Hey Inky would you be able to do a picture of my newest OC Feather Wind? I plan on using her in my next FimFiction but would love a better picture of her. If you can do this it would make me really happy. I would love to see her relaxing like Latin on her belly and reading a book. most of her info is in the link the only thing missing is her bio. I would really appreciate it cause your art style is very interesting to me.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/feather-wind-r6087

Hello!

If its not too much, could you add me to the list as well, please? Id like one of my oc as well whenever you get to it.

The pose and everything can be totally up to you.

Oc:

Pclh7ki.jpg

Cm:

Cl73I7q.jpg

Id also like him to be wearing some headphones if you don't mind.

Theyll look like these.

news_143.jpg

Thankies in advance. :)

I'm not too sure if you're still open for requests or the like, but if you are, do you think you could do a portrait of my OC's Arcanel and Xiomara? (If you can't do them both, just Xiomara then :) )

img-2412069-1-arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k

img-2412069-2-6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907

And if you need more info on them, their profile sheets are on my signature! Thank you and I hope it isn't too much of a hassle! :D

Arcanel is done! Now working on Xiomara! :)

post-25271-0-36058200-1395857914_thumb.jpg

Arcanel is done! Now working on Xiomara!

I love his smile, I love his hair, and I def love the eye color shade. I totally love it Inky thanks a whole really big lot!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I love his smile, I love his hair, and I def love the eye color shade. I totally love it Inky thanks a whole really big lot!!!!! :D :D :D :D

And here is Xiomara! :D

post-25271-0-08646900-1395974386_thumb.jpg