Bronies, did you ever play with MLP toys as kids?

Rarity Paige Belle

I grew up with G3, and later on G3.5 I remember having Applejack I think but I didn´t like the apple smell she had, I also remember having other ponies, the old ones with the sticker cutie mark I think, And then 2 baby ponies from G3.5 I guess. I can not really remember that much. Correct me If im wrong naming the generations and stuff like that, I was like only 5 back then.

I grew up with G3, so no I never really played with those toys as a kid. It's funny though because now as an adult, I have a handful of the G4 toys :D

My ten year old self would have never believed that I would be playing with pony toys 10 years later XD

When I was a kid I played with my older sister's barbies once but never pony. I usually played with my Dragonball Z toys and wing cap Mario plush that I still have to this day.

• Brohoof 1

As a kid I didn't really know much about My Little Pony, all I really remember as a kid was watching Cartoon Network, Nick, and Disney.

When I was a kid I played with my older sister's barbies once but never pony. I usually played with my Dragonball Z toys and wing cap Mario plush that I still have to this day.

I do remember playing with barbies as a kid, mostly playing with my cousin's.

I've known about MLP for many years. Being a male however, I never gained interest in the franchise before "The Hub Network" flabergasted me with MLP:FiM in early 2011.

I remember however when my youngest sister got G3 MLP toys herself, and also got a DVD that included an animated special. She's no longer interested in MLP; but if I could get her to watch one episode of MLP, it would change everything and restore her interest. We also got a G3 Rainbow Dash Christmas orniment that we'd put on our tree every year. Back then, I could never imagine anything like MLP:FiM happening.

Edited by Sholem Itzhak

Yeah, I remember playing with my little sister with them, so yes; I did play with My Little Pony toys as a kid. I'm pretty sure they were from the G3 era. I also remember them having some sort of magnet thingy in their hooves that could interact with whatever set piece they came from. It's scary how much I remember...

Not MLP toys. I did play with girl's toys fairly often as a child, but the girls I hung around with back in my youth were more into Barbie, Polly, Cabbage Patch Kids, and the other human dolls aimed at young girls. Not ponies, which I think was because when I was a kid MLP was the bottom of the barrel of quality kid's toys, more or less.