Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If there's any tomboy or tomgirl mlpfim fans here i found a name for you if you'

RainbowDashiscool

:l Yeah, you're just circle jerking and clearly have no idea what you're talking about. 

ok..

Sorry but I'm feeling deepresed now at some of these and some i don't know what too say but I don't know if you're wrong or right because now in the world some people are wrong and some are right and i did not notice you're 21 year's old and I'm just a 16 year old...but i will go ask my 50 year old dad too see and hes gonna be turning 51 years old tommorow and he is smart.

Sorry but I'm feeling deepresed now at some of these and some i don't know what too say but I don't know if you're wrong or right because now in the world some people are wrong and some are right and i did not notice you're 21 year's old and I'm just a 16 year old...but i will go ask my 50 year old dad too see and hes gonna be turning 51 years old tommorow and he is smart.

Don't let some comments bring you down and please don't let my age intimidate you. 

Ok i will try and ok and I'm sorry if i kinda got mad at you and annoyed if you think i was.

It's fine. I still believe what I said but if I'm hurting you, I'll stop. You can continue your thread, nothing's stopping you. 

You know, someone over on Transformice was gathering up some MLPFIM fans and talking about this very subject.

"Pegabro" was the word she used.

Her definition was :

For the ladies who aren't femmy girly.

For the dudes who aren't all lumberjack masculine.

"Pegabro" should be used for everyone else who doesn't fit into those two neat little categories.

(and, to be totally honest, it's why my ponysona has got a bit more of a masculine look to it, rather than the standard feminine body type. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm super femmy.)

In any case, 100% support for this thread :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

@all who have argued here and new ones posting here,We'll people don't start a argument and i kinda had enough of it and i had problems since i was born then to 13 year's old and now 16 year's old i just got off of da since i have been cyber bullied and mlpforums is a spouse to be a happy place were nice and really nice fans of mlpfim can join.

I joined mlpforums and found out it was a really nice and nice and happy place and i started liking it.

Try to say it not to offensive just say that's what you think so no one can argue over it.