Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If there's any tomboy or tomgirl mlpfim fans here i found a name for you if you'

RainbowDashiscool

If there's any tomboy or tomgirl mlpfim fans here i found a name for you if you're a tomboy or tomgirl mlpfim fan.I also come up with combining these mlpfim fan names for a tomboy or tomgirl.

If you're a tomboy mlpfim fan you could be named as a:Bropegasus 

If you're a tomgirl mlpfim fan you could be named as a:PegaBrony

(Tell me if you like this idea i made.If you don't like my idea please don't make a hassle out of it.)

• Brohoof 1

*Rolls eyes* So we're going to make stereotypical terms based on our genders for bronies now too? These are pretty much just labels that tell us we're not behaving "sexually correct". 

• Brohoof 1

Or how about...y'know...brony?

I've always considered the term unisex, anyway.

I've met woms who were offended by the word "pegasister" and preffered to be called bronies.

But I don't. And I've seen plenty of other girls not want to be called "Brony". Because masculinity is not default.

But that's not what this topic is about.

*Rolls eyes* So we're going to make stereotypical terms based on our genders for bronies now too? These are pretty much just labels that tell us we're not behaving "sexually correct". 

Yeah, why do people feel the need to try and give themselves a more unique identity all the time.

I don't think we should divide ourself up like this, and I don't see why we can't just all call ourselves bronys.

We all like the show don't we? We all like ponies don't we?

Sometimes I'm even uncomfortable with being called a brony, why can't I just be me and I just happen to like MLP?

• Brohoof 3

Eh, there are already enough terms as it is lets not make things anymore confusing and convoluted than they should be by slapping on more of them.

• Brohoof 1

Or how about...y'know...brony?

I've always considered the term unisex, anyway.

I've met woms who were offended by the word "pegasister" and preffered to be called bronies.

I think you're missing the fact that this is just a fun little idea regarding titles of "brony", "pegasister", "tomboy" and ... "tomgirl".

If you're calling tomboy stereotypical then why don't call brony stereotypical as well? It really doesn't need to be something to feel offense by. Honestly...

I love these ideas. c:

• Brohoof 2

If you're calling tomboy stereotypical then why don't call brony stereotypical as well?

You're seriously comparing a fandom to gender? Calling a women a tomboy is like saying they are not acting how they're expected to, therefore not good enough to just be considered "Female". It's beyond me how so many women label themselves a such. A brony is somebody who is apart of the MLP fandom, clear and simple. 

You're seriously comparing a fandom to gender? Calling a women a tomboy is like saying they are not acting how they're expected to, therefore not good enough to just be considered "Female". It's beyond me how so many women label themselves a such. A brony is somebody who is apart of the MLP fandom, clear and simple. 

The label makes you feel like you belong. Trust me.

Hi , I moved your topic from General Discussion to Sugarcube Corner, as it deals with a pony-related topic that does not directly involve the Friendship is Magic show. This includes but is not limited to the brony fandom, so your topic about names for MLP Fans falls beneath that umbrella.

General Discussion is more suited to discussion topics that do not fit in other sections.

Awesome, I like them! ^^

Very creative! ^^

Thank you :).

It's just a idea i did not mean people too label them shelf this way by me saying my idea and I'm a tomboy...and nope I'm not labeling anyone "sexaually croccert".

Yeah, why do people feel the need to try and give themselves a more unique identity all the time.

I don't think we should divide ourself up like this, and I don't see why we can't just all call ourselves bronys.

We all like the show don't we? We all like ponies don't we?

Sometimes I'm even uncomfortable with being called a brony, why can't I just be me and I just happen to like MLP?

This is just a idea.I don't feel confrotable being called a brony too i just like being called a Pegasister.

Eh, there are already enough terms as it is lets not make things anymore confusing and convoluted than they should be by slapping on more of them.

This is just an idea.I'm not making anyone labeling them shelf's like this it's there own choice.

I think you're missing the fact that this is just a fun little idea regarding titles of "brony", "pegasister", "tomboy" and ... "tomgirl".

If you're calling tomboy stereotypical then why don't call brony stereotypical as well? It really doesn't need to be something to feel offense by. Honestly...

I love these ideas. c:

Yeah you're right some people just don't get that this is just an idea and I'm not forcing and making people label them this way or mlpfim accepting these labels.Thank you :).

I'm a tomboy...and this is just an idea.

The label makes you feel like you belong. Trust me.

Yup it does.

Oooohhh, it's really hitting the fan here. I for one find the labels somewhat amusing.

Yup.

• Brohoof 2