Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Meepiest MLP Art Around

yayayayayala

Oh darn, considering that it's MS Paint that's good. The stylized fur is cute! I can't do anything better than a bunch of lines in that program.

Thanks! :D :D And I didn't even do the curve tool XD! (I choose not to :P)

They're pretty good! And cute too :wub:

Thankies!! :D

I suddenly respect Paint somewhat more.

Haha XD! Yeah, many awesome things can be done in Paint. Here's another Paint creation, a little icon I never used for anything:

post-15085-0-60351000-1395457689.png

It's my main OC, but evilified. :D I love doing Paint gradients; it's kind of relaxing! :D

• Brohoof 1

I see a really nice art style, the only problem is MS paint, I suggest you get a tablet or a better program. I suggest GIMP it's a good program and it's free, so yea.

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 3

I see a really nice art style, the only problem is MS paint, I suggest you get a tablet or a better program. I suggest GIMP it's a good program and it's free, so yea.

I actually have GIMP! :D I love working in MS Paint; that's why I do so :D

• Brohoof 1

If you had some kind of mainstream/brand name software for art, you would be making some really amazing stuff! You seriously used paint for this!? >.< Impressive. c:

• Brohoof 1

You made that... In freaking Paint. How... Just how!?

Amazing. Every time I try to make something in Paint it looks like something a 5-year-old would draw XD. I really like the shading on the last one, and something just looks so right about the Rainbow Dash, just can't put my finger on it...

• Brohoof 1

If you had some kind of mainstream/brand name software for art, you would be making some really amazing stuff! You seriously used paint for this!? >.< Impressive. c:

Haha! :D

You made that... In freaking Paint. How... Just how!?

Amazing. Every time I try to make something in Paint it looks like something a 5-year-old would draw XD. I really like the shading on the last one, and something just looks so right about the Rainbow Dash, just can't put my finger on it...

I didn't use Paint for the Dashie, just to make that clear LOL! And...I'm just...patient, I guess. I like working in Paint :P I actually own GIMP but I don't use it ever lol!

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't kidding!  xD  You should try getting into those programs.   :D  Try the Adobe CC trial and you'll see.   /)^3^(\

Looked into CC...wow, that's pretty cool! But that price...AUGH. LOL! I definitely won't be paying that much for the non-trial XD! (I might not even bother with the trial :P)

• Brohoof 1

Trial is free for 30 days.  If you're super cheap you can just keep making a new CC account every 30 days.  xD  I actually paid for it but that method also works.  I used AE enough that I needed to.  xD

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't exactly an original (okay it's not XD), but I figured I could put this here. I just finished this Equestria Girls base.

Original:

post-15085-0-77240800-1399309642_thumb.png

Base version, done in GIMP:

post-15085-0-33708800-1399309653.png

• Brohoof 2

This is some impressive stuff, especially considering the software used to create it.

The only thing that's bugging me are the tufts on the backside of the ears, since the fur in that place would grow in the opposite direction.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aww, your art is very cute!! :yay:  That's really impressive for MS Paint! I've tried a few things on Paint before but I'm never satisfied with the results and just end up giving myself carpal tunnel. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Aww, your art is very cute!! :yay:  That's really impressive for MS Paint! I've tried a few things on Paint before but I'm never satisfied with the results and just end up giving myself carpal tunnel. :blink:

Thank you! :D I'll post some GIMP stuff soon ^U^

Done with...PAINT??? WOW 0-0 that is....amazing...

Thank you!! :D

• 4 weeks later...