Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have a crush on your OC?

Colorful Respawn

It smells like narcissm, to be in love with something you created yourself. In any case, this is weird as hell, if you do this.

Narcissism is being in love with yourself. Being in love with something you created is more akin to Pygmalion.

In any case, my OC's a guy, and I don't go that way, so no, I don't have a crush on him. He's probably got a few, though...

I have a platonic crush on ALL of my OC's. They all encompass some part of me that I like and some parts of me that I wish I could change about me. They are beautiful to me, and I love them all dearly.

Think about it.  They are cartoon horses.  Anyone with a crush on a cartoon character has a problem IMO.

But then again, I'm still a new brony and I don't have an OC myself, although I plan on making one soon.

Lol, you have a point there, so i think must of us can't argue that.   However, Its alright to have a "cartoon" or "virtual" crush on someone or somepony.  Look at Total Recall *if im not mistake*?

OT: Well, Im a guy and i have a stallion OC, however, I don't want to say "love" him, but I like the colors i gave him.  My signature colors.