Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

About how Wuffywolffoot (my all-time favourite Let's Player, who stopped a long time ago) apparently went live on Twitch, TWICE in recent times! I mean, I was too shy to check it out, but still! Just seeing his name again, even if he wasn't actually doing anything, or returning for that matter, makes me really happy. :yay:

I hope I can always make her happy, even when she's feeling upset or frustrated :).

And also when I'm going to bring good :okiedokielokie:.

I hope I can always make her happy, even when she's feeling upset or frustrated :).

And also when I'm going to bring good :okiedokielokie:.

aw dont feel that way :( im sure the mare your being there will notice and appriciates all you have done for her as for doing good, every pony does good even when they least expect it...but that could be just me thinking that way

aw dont feel that way :( im sure the mare your being there will notice and appriciates all you have done for her as for doing good, every pony does good even when they least expect it...but that could be just me thinking that way

I meant to say food xD. That makes your statement irrelevant, yet still true! Thanks though!

What are you thinking at the exact moment you read this?

When I made this post I was thinking about the catchy Equestria Girls theme song.

I'm thinking that my previous thoughts when I clicked this would be too NSFW to post here.

I'm thinking about what I want to do.. 

Oh and that I have pre camp starting tomorrow. 

And that i'm oddly kinda depressed for no reason.

(edited)

I know I've already posted here today, but scratch that. This is much more important.

I'm thinking about one year ago today. I remember it like it was yesterday... it was my first "wikiversary" on MLP wiki. I remember typing in the comic sans font all day long, to celebrate my wikiversary, instead of making a blog like what many other users did. I remember annoying my friend Sentrakk with all the comic sans, and my friend Filly Please being the first to notice it. I remember so many of my old friends; Roadside Picnic and Dragon Theology, DragonFufu, Dashgirl, and FlameStar, all wishing me a happy wikiersary. They're all gone now. And I don't even know why I'm listing some of them.

We left comments on the page that was for discussing the Equestria Girls movie, since it had recently come out at the time. One of our comment threads soon turned into my wikiversary thread. For every 1000 edits made on the wiki (a comment counts as an edit), a "lucky horseshoe" badge was awarded to the user who made the 1000th of those edits. I received a lucky horseshoe on that day, and I remember saying that it was my "Best. Wikiversary. Ever!"

Which is definitely true. Today is technically my second wikiversary, but only one person has acknowledged it. Granted, I'm no longer active on the wiki, as almost all of my friends have left. "Here's for year two", they'd say. I wonder if they even remember me...

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

I should be trying to sleep... and also I want a MLP poster in my room :lol:

About the fact that I just started to make a sig for someone that's revolving around a character's nipple....

It's a male charachter, and you wouldn't realize by looking at the sig that it's a nipple, but... Still.... It's weird.