Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm worried to hell about my friend; she's drunk out of her mind, and I'm scared that she's going to get hurt.

It leads to sleep, then everything gets better ^^ <3 

Edited by PROJECT: Simon
  • Brohoof 1

I've been staring at the updated map of Equestia, listening to pony music. I'm thinking about all the creativity to come from this community and all it's forms, thinking about that which I have seen and some of my own ideas. I'd like to contribute to the community more than I have previously. My mind is also racing with various other ideas as to the different places on the map previously mentioned, the ideas for art, writing, music, etc.  I'm feeling a lot of things, thinking a lot of things, but I can say it is overall very positive.

9NsLdpf.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Really hoping I can get some sleep today! I tried to go to sleep early yesterday to compensate for having to get up early for the concert, but I don't think it worked very well. I'm falling asleep at work, but when I made it home I laid down and could not sleep! Ridiculous!

My body is all kinds of messed up. lol

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how I can't get this song out of my head.

I don't mind, honestly. I need something to keep me from feeling alone right now, and it does the trick.

• Brohoof 2

Just thinking about how hard it actually is just to get into a relationship with someone these days >_>.... it's probably just me

Seems like one of the hardest things.

Edited by Soul Distortion
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking I'm a hopeless idiot...

I tried to go straight from practicing the oboe to practicing the bassoon, and I think it broke my brain. My instrument has never felt so foreign to me. There's a concert tomorrow, and I... Wow. Hopefully the whole "give it some time" logic applies here, as I hadn't had this problem before, only just now when trying to go straight from one to the other...

I hope you get it and become good.

• Brohoof 2

It's 20 to 5 in the morning, and just as soon as I got into bed, I felt movement under my pillows. I sat up and moved them to see a mouse sitting there. I think it's safe to say I won't be sleeping tonight.

I'm not going to feel good at the ceremony...

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how much I miss my best friend, even though it's only been two days since I last spoke to her  :( I don't know if I can deal with almost three weeks of barely any contact with her.

• Brohoof 1