Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

About the future and what is to come. That and past memories

• Brohoof 3

So. I got myself thinking. How does Sun and Moon magic work? (Yeah, I'm so bored, that I started questioning cartoon logic)
I came up with the following: Celestia/Luna don't control actual Sun/Moon, but how solar radiation and light act when entering Equestrian atmosphere.

Edited by Custos Umbra
  • Brohoof 1

yup, It is pretty retarded...  ;)

Ehmm *cough* you saw nothing *cough*

• Brohoof 1

Currently contemplating moving out of my parents' place and moving in with my godmother instead. At least now my parents and little brother can be even happier now that they won't have to deal with me. :(

Dat's serious decision, dude.

• Brohoof 1

Dat's serious decision, dude.

I know it seems so, but I don't think my parents and I could deal with each others' company anymore. It's more of me doing this for them. It'll be the only good thing I did for them in a long time. They've always wanted me to move out for a little over a year now. :(

• Brohoof 2

@, Your about me is massive, holy crap.

As for the topic, I'm thinking about how much I want to kill the Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne's DLC. I want the weapon he drops so much.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about how I'm tired of consuming other people's intellectual property (e.g. art, fanfictions, books etc.) and not creating enough of my own. There should be an equal input and output, when it comes to appreciating other's work and producing your own. I'm feeling a little out of balance and I really want to get back into my creative mojo. ^_^

• Brohoof 2