Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Ah, so I didn't get screwed after all. That's good, I was getting worried. ^^

Also it feels kind of odd, having a new name and everything after all this time. Come to think of it, I don't really have an actual name of my own anymore, I'm always rolling with character names these days.

• Brohoof 1

About how powerful negative words are. My dad said something about me that's really bothering me. I'm trying not to let it upset me, but I'm not doing a very good job so far. :/

Equally, it shows me how even more powerful positive words are and how important it is to make a conscious effort to affirm and build up people. Sadly, there's too many people willing to tear others down.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how I should take more advantage of all the great things life has to offer. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Thinking about how it's amazing that my mood went from so good to so bad so fast :/

Stay calm, stay calm... you need to control yourself. Getting angry isn't going to help her.

• Brohoof 1

I'm wondering why Patchouli is so weak as an opponent in IaMP. Honestly, most of the others at least give me some trouble (esp. Reimu and Youmu), but Patchy just ... stands back and doesn't do a whole lot as far as I can tell. Even on hard difficulty, I can beat her relatively easily. :S

I mean her ranged attacks aren't too bad once she gets started, but even so, it's not too difficult for me to just rush her and bypass those attacks completely.

• Brohoof 1

* thinking about how i'm feeling a little down and i want to go on a shopping spree to make myself feel better, but i don't have a job and a lack of money so it's not like i can really buy all that much anyway.

• Brohoof 1