mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking: I need to do laundry.

I'm also thinking: I don't want to do laundry.

But, furthermore, I'm thinking: I should probably do laundry.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I'm thinking about how tomorrow will be like since it will be Valentine's day. I'm telling the truth when I say this is the first time I will be celebrating this holiday with anyone that I love with all my heart :squee:

• Brohoof 1

img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-
Credit for signature goes to Eazyfries

Humanity has once again proven it's ability to be fucking retarded by jumping on the bandwagon and threatening a man because of baseless accusations made against one person. Bravo, people, bravo. *slow clap*

• Brohoof 1

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

Humanity has once again proven it's ability to be fucking retarded by jumping on the bandwagon and threatening a man because of baseless accusations made against one person. Bravo, people, bravo. *slow clap*

A few hundred people now equals humanity? That's a whole new level of generalization I have not seen before.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that Rarity is actually a Wonderbolt's fan. She's not as big of a fan as Rainbow Dash is, but she enjoys watching them preform. If you compare them to bronies, Rainbow is the brony who buys merchandise, goes to conventions, and would go on and on talking about how it's the best show ever. Rarity is the brony who just likes to watch the show. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually in a weird depressed state right now....stuff related to school and long friendships that are close to being forgotten...

:(

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

That Hotline Miami is a great franchise and that we'll never see a third game which is sad.

• Brohoof 1

msg-8308-0-18136900-1455052790.png
Signature by Kiyoshi, Avatar by Ruhisu. We rise only to fall to rise again.

Thinking about how all I do is fuck people's lives up, fuck MY life up, and how everyone would be better off if they'd never met me in the first place.

• Brohoof 2

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis