Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

i'm thinking the thoughts that made me think the thoughts i'm thinking i think i thought... i think.

actually, i'm thinking about my boyfriend. i'm always thinking about him.

and @KoGy, don't say you'll never make it as an artist. only you know what you are capable. i don't know about you, but when i find out i can't do something, i work until i can do it. then i perfect it. be that person that takes that brave step into the darkness, the one who is ready to take on anything the world throws at him (or her) and send it back seven times better than before. you just need practice. there's my spiritual thought for the day.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Yeah. I know.

But it takes me a look at the average epic pony fanart to be depressed about art.

I have little self confidence and kinda made my creative stuff into my identitiy but I suck at it.

Beside my creative dreams, which appear impossible, I'm way too late to learn them.

Even if I hurt my ponies and worked day and night I would never make it into a fanartist.

Everypony is too good I'm nothing compared them. Maybe dust.

:(

Sorry.

@,

Yeah. I know.

But it takes me a look at the average epic pony fanart to be depressed about art.

I have little self confidence and kinda made my creative stuff into my identitiy but I suck at it.

Beside my creative dreams, which appear impossible, I'm way too late to learn them.

Even if I hurt my ponies and worked day and night I would never make it into a fanartist.

Everypony is too good I'm nothing compared them. Maybe dust.

:(

Sorry.

I'm going to be completely honest. nothing you said is true. you can achieve great things in life if you just try. if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. hee's some more honesty for you:

I suck at drawing, too. all of my drawings are mostly traced. the only thing that makes them different is the fact that i color them differently, change a few things, and give it a new name. look at the pictures for my OC, Remix. I traced him off of Vinyl Scratch. All i did was change the mane and tail style, add rarity's color scheme, and add more music notes to the cutie mark. but deep inside, he's still vinyl scratch. so don't let petty things get in the way of accomplishing your dreams. 

and on a side note off the record, if you have to, cheat.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why can't I decide what to write?

Also what's AJ and Fluttershy's ship name? Is it AppleShy? FlutterJack? AppleTree?

Edited by Princess-Derpy

Oh hey, I just noticed I made cupcake not 2 posts ago.  I don't have time to chase you, I've got to go on a quest for some sprinkles.  Not just any sprinkles.  Sprinkles of DESTINY.

I'm really having a rain day today. Listening to the rain;

Looking at rainy type pictures;

window%20condensation%20window%20panes%2

water%20cityscapes%20lights%20rain%20wet

600_rainy-window-in-the-car.jpg

port2.jpg

I really love this kind of stuff.

I really need to count more often. Dunno why, just haven't been feeling up for it lately. :(

Also, thinking about how my current writing projects are going. One is stuck completely, the other I have no idea how to begin in the first place, and finally, one that's actually going somewhere. :D

What I'm thinking

I saw @Ryzu avatar and thought it was one of the best one's i've seen

Who doesn't like Happy from Fairy Tail

He's so cute.