Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking that the COMs in Mario Kart 8 are programed to only target Players... seriously I've been targeted by characters in front of me that would have won if they had hit the other COM right infront of them!

(edited)

Why is Master Rochi such a perve when he's like 90 year's old. And why was he willing to kill Goku just to prove a point? 

I also think Bulma's on her period.

(In case you can't tell, I'm watching Dragonball.)

Edited by that_cool_nerd_js

(edited)

The ending of that Game of Thrones episode.

Even though I expected it (partially because spoilers, but also because, well, it's to be expected!), I just... f*ck! >.<

Also, how my current Skyrim fic is going to be amazing (probably not actually, but by my standards it will be). It's my second time rewriting it, and so far, it's only gotten better and better with each retry. :squee:

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

What I'm thinking about is something to get my mind off of work. I'm currently having issues because people at another store are trying to get me in trouble.

It's a really silly and stupid situation, and I wish it would just go away.

I wasted my whole day off from work building a bed and now i'm just angry at this bed.  I think I'll watch a movie before bed to get me in a better mood.

If you'd like to know exactly what's going on in my head right now. Sure be my guest!

~ "I Really really really really really need coffee right noooow!!! - Oh crap... I ran out of milk. Need to buy some from the shops tomorrow."

I'm now thinking primarily about how much better off the world would be with me in charge.

Oh, my gosh that would be so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

And I could your queen!!!!!!!!!!!! A shy queen, that is. I probably won't make a very good leader.

I'm thinking about my Special somepony, I think about him a lot. He's the greatest, and I love him very much forever and always.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about the first tasks of the day that I shall complete before being lazy on my day off: (1) do my laundry, (2) set up my hammock, (3)read my physics book, (4) go to lunch once the cafeteria is open.

I should read more. I'd like to get some books, like Low Level Hell by Hugh Mills. Currently though, I'm going to give a read through some Edgar Allan Poe stuff, since my mother seems to like him, and because hell, why not? :P

It was a song lyric:  "Somewhere all my darkest dreams are gathering, its not enough to save the day I can't escape my nightmares" Nightmares, Chameleon Circuit.

My uncle's girlfriend is visiting and I kinda get nervous when new people are in the house, haha. I was thinking about freshening up and attempting to make a decent, like, fourth impression. I was kind of looking forward towards having a comfy pajama day but I guess not. 

I'm thinking about a RP I didn't get to be in. Sure, it died a year before I became a brony, but I can tell it was awesome. When a RP generates fanart and a theme song, that's when it screams at you, "You missed out, buddy."

*will start another RP following a similar concept*

I'm thinking about the profit I'll earn at the garage sale this weekend, and if people will comment to my new post, also if I'll have enough for the CMC set and New Super Mario bros. 2