Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about how time goes too fast when you least want it to... The summer break has flown by and there's only 2 weeks left :(

• Brohoof 2

I'm bored, it's hot. Pies, pies, pies, magnus apple cider, masturbation. I wonder what size bra Obama would wear if he was a women.

Searching my mind. Wandering around. Thinking.

Just wondering when I'll meet the girl...the girl that I'm shy around...and is shy back. The girl I can talk to like my best friend. The girl that will accept for who I am. The girl...the sweetest, most caring, loving, innocent girl I've ever met. The one I can take with on a walk through the night, to a place where love brushes the grass, where the stars shine brightest, where the hills are highest, where the night is quiet. An angel I can lye next to on a bed of grass where we can look at the stars and share our pasts.

A girl...the one I will love with my greatest love. The one that will love me back and actually mean it. The one that won't disappear. The one...the one that I can say "I love you" to, and know that the words I speak no longer have an empty meaning, nor do the words she speaks back. "I love you too."

That's the girl. We'll live happily, two stars bright as day, stars that never dim, and a love that never grows with boredom.

Some day I'll meet her. She's out there. All I have to do is look for the brightest star in the night sky. The star that will brighten my day, everyday.

About the fact that this is the most beautiful thing I've read since I put down the Fault in Our Stars :(:):(

• Brohoof 1

Searching my mind. Wandering around. Thinking.

Just wondering when I'll meet the girl...the girl that I'm shy around...and is shy back. The girl I can talk to like my best friend. The girl that will accept for who I am. The girl...the sweetest, most caring, loving, innocent girl I've ever met. The one I can take with on a walk through the night, to a place where love brushes the grass, where the stars shine brightest, where the hills are highest, where the night is quiet. An angel I can lye next to on a bed of grass where we can look at the stars and share our pasts.

A girl...the one I will love with my greatest love. The one that will love me back and actually mean it. The one that won't disappear. The one...the one that I can say "I love you" to, and know that the words I speak no longer have an empty meaning, nor do the words she speaks back. "I love you too."

That's the girl. We'll live happily, two stars bright as day, stars that never dim, and a love that never grows with boredom.

Some day I'll meet her. She's out there. All I have to do is look for the brightest star in the night sky. The star that will brighten my day, everyday.

Hah, now wouldn't that be nice...

Grad school starts in a week and a half... I have a piano exam this Saturday... How stressful the end of this summer will be... 

Last night, I wished a close friend well as she headed off to her dorm! I hope she does well!

I'm going to be a leader at my lab for my Master's program... I did not expect this when I became a Master's student! 

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about total silence and solitude... Tulpas have been on my mind a lot the whole concept and etc.

Thinking towards the future where I want to be in the next couple of years... whether or not I want to live alone and just be happy with that actually the whole idea of living on your own is quite liberating. Don't have to worry about tying yourself down to a ball and chain. I think life would be a lot easier that way and you can do so much more and explore more avenues that way.

• Brohoof 1

I like to be alone a lot. My family, mostly the male side think I'm suicidal because I'm alone all the time and have lack of communication 

I don't get it. :confused:

The reason I don't like talking to the majority of my family is because they're worthless and fake.

When ever I'm at a family reunion, the happiness feels like plastic. 

I'm thinking if I should go to sleep now, and then wake up when Swirly wakes up so I could talk to her a bit more :squee::lol:, but the alarm wouldn't only wake me up...

You know that high pitched whine that used to come on after a tv station was done broadcasting for the day? I'm thinking of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE