Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm excited for tomorrow! Nothing particularly special going on, but I'm looking forward to being alive and well for another day, and I'm grateful for this peaceful existence that I'm fortunate enough to be able to experience. :squee:

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Honestly thinking about dropping out of college after this semester provided I even pass it imao

Noooooo don't do that.....

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Blivy said:

Noooooo don't do that.....

There is only one reason why I was gonna....but after thinking some more on it I don't see why I'd have to drop out. :adorkable:

I'm considering taking up TF2 again. :sealed: That community seemed much less toxic than League's or Paladins'.

Plus, I'm kind of interested in picking up Pyro and possibly making him my new main (I used to play a lot as a Sniper main), particularly after seeing how the reworked Panic Attack functions as a pretty much straight stock buff for him, gives him more options which is nice. Plus, that combined with a Degreaser may just be broke AF. The switch speed back and forth is insane, giving it a lot of flanking potential, especially with an airblast + shot combo. Also, nobody gets that the Shahanshah is broken AF... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wreck a few more scouts 1v1 with it.

EDIT So I don't double post: "That's an ego right there... Also, way to make your denial of reality even more hilariously absurd. :ButtercupLaugh:"

Edited by Dustlicious2020

I want to go downstairs into the kitchen to make a frozen pizza but my dad and his friend are over and I don’t want to be forced to socialize.

WHICH IS BETTER

SHAVACADOO

OR

SHACACKADOO

OR MAYBE EVEN SHABOINKADOINK

THEY ALL SOUND AMAZING AND I DONT KNOW WHICH IS BETER MY OPINION FLUCTUATES EVERY MOMENT I NEED AN ANSWER AAA

Edited by Cloudpool

On 1/5/2020 at 2:25 PM, Aangel Dust said:

There needs to be an option to ignore certain people's status updates. :dry:

100% agree.

Also I’m thinking, “Wonder what they’re serving for lunch today?”

• Brohoof 1