Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Well my work are cutting off hours for the holiday and I’m one of them.. not sure how I feel about that. :dry: Cheap.

Do I want to build a bridge or a low water crossing at my creek? I can cross it with a 4-wheeler when the water is low, but I'm not sure my tractor can. The creek bed is pretty soft.  :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about either trying to beat @Phosphor's post count, or take some photos for him of Mercury Vapor lamps...

Yea, something like that, but I need to bed now! Thinking about sleeping! *Goes back to Youtube and keeps watching yu-gi-oh abridged*

• Brohoof 1

"I am very disappointed with the hackery from both sides of the House, but it was to be expected. The only person who voted the right way (not at all) was Tulsi and I actually am giving her massive credit for that. On the other hand, I'm disappointed with the squad that they decided to vote with the Establishment on this one."

I am thinking about how brave I was starting a conversation with one of the (more scary) forum members today, and how that turned out to be one of the (more scary) things I have done today. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

"Listening to them again, 24Railwaycuttings' parodies aren't really all I remembered them to be... Musically, they're not even all that great... But f*** it, I still like them, even if I know they aren't actually all that good."

Edited by Dustleeshus