mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

4 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

A fresh salad, tortilla like thing with hummus and other specials dips, chicken and beef kababs, yellow rice, it was really good!

I want some it all sounds very good

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Miss Starlight said:

Hey guys look what we managed to do yesterday xD

5E732C40-D90E-4AB5-994F-A43E6ACB2B1A.thumb.jpeg.d015bb939e85ed624d6a16bd3b80b574.jpeg

Oh wow we made a lot of posts XD

2 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Thinking about and planning camping trips – it's what I do in the winter time. :D

Technically it is currently spring. (Me disregarding all the snowing today) :secret:

Currently thinking about my childhood. Days were fun when you don’t have to think about the consequences of your actions. Thinking about how me and group of friends love to get into rumble for the thrill and getting our heart racing. Thinking how shoplifting was just how I used to see it, taking on the challenge against the rules around the stores. Because heck, it was fun. Being free and rebellious just to get the adrenaline going. This may sounds crazy or trivial but yeah I do miss those days. All grown up, obey the law because that’s what we adult have to be a custom to. People misunderstand the difference of breaking laws to harm and doing it just for excitement and being free. No one around to understand that but if there some who do that would be nice to think I’m not alone in this.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

Currently thinking about my childhood. Days were fun when you don’t have to think about the consequences of your actions. Thinking about how me and group of friends love to get into rumble for the thrill and getting our heart racing. Thinking how shoplifting was just how I used to see it, taking on the challenge against the rules around the stores. Because heck, it was fun. Being free and rebellious just to get the adrenaline going. This may sounds crazy or trivial but yeah I do miss those days. All grown up, obey the law because that’s what we adult have to be a custom to. People misunderstand the difference of breaking laws to harm and doing it just for excitement and being free. No one around to understand that but if there some who do that would be nice to think I’m not alone in this.

What did Friendship is Magic do to you??? :umad:

... no, but seriously, a childhood like that and then ending up with colorful ponies is quite a change :)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

What did Friendship is Magic do to you??? :umad:

... no, but seriously, a childhood like that and then ending up with colorful ponies is quite a change :)

Actually it was a catholic private school that did- although I rather get blasted with  rainbows :ButtercupLaugh:.

I had friends back in college who wouldn’t believe or see me liking MLP:FiM just how present myself to them. However,  I have co-workers who is another way around, wouldn’t believe I used to be that kid since they think I’m too nice for that. Haha. All in all, mlp does have a nice community, so of course I’m sticking with it.;)

• Brohoof 2