Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best feeling of relief

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Sitting down in my house after a long, five mile walk to the nearest no-hunting woods and back.

Warm baths.

Shoulder and back massages.

Lying down in a hotel bed. (Those things are soft!)

Oh, and every time I get a report card. My GPA stays at 3.25, but my grades fluctuate wildly in the middle of terms.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I don't know if I'm allowed to say waht the gretaest relief is >.>

But other ones are:

Taking off shoes and socks after a long day (especially if boots or heels :o)

Peeing with a full bladder :3

Drinking a pint of water when you're thirsty

Okay, so most of us were thinking clopping/masturbation, lets face it, and it IS a feeling of relief, but as others said I guess I'll keep it SFW. :P

But I would have to say taking a nice LONG shower after a hard day of work then going into my room and just browsing the forums for a while till I go to bed, such an awesome feeling, also if you work a really hard job that is physically straining, just getting off work can be an AMAZING feeling.

The best feeling of relief without a doubt is um well masturbating but aside from that though it will be sitting down for a break or lunch at work especially when my knee acts up. Coming home after work and getting a good nights sleep.

Oh, and I think when there's no one home, and it's all quite on a warm day, to go in my room and open a window then lay on my bed in front of it and listen to the birds chirp, it's so peaceful. ^^

Just taking a deep breath, and not listen to any of the worries in my mind, just stay clear minded, and relax. ^^

The feeling when you drop and lose something important, but it manages to find it's way back to you.

For me it was the case of losing a special part of my necklace at work, and then having a co-worker find and return it a few days later.

When I've locked the doors and everything, else I'll probably spend my day thinking about what if I didn't lock the door? What if someone comes in? Ohmygosh I need to go back to the house. What if someone stole my bike?

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, daviddaviddavid said:

The only answer is peeing after you've been holding it in for an extremely long time. Anyone who doesn't agree with this is simply lucky enough to have not experienced such torture.

I agree with this.

But I never think about it as relief. To me, I am only feeling relief after winning something I really wanted off Tradera (Swedish auction site)

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to mention the first one here ahaha. 

But, I can list off some OTHER forms of relief instead.....

• Gulping ice cold water after feeling SUPER thirsty
  • Showering after a long day of working in the heat
  • Snuggling up in bed (preferably with my boyfriend) and finally being able to drift off to sleep after being really tired
  • Not being able to reach a spot on my back that itches but someone gets it for me. 
  • Getting a shoulder massage
  • Being able to pee after holding it for a long time

That's all I can think of at the moment. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1