Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Bullies?

CosmicHooves

(edited)

I guess being out of the loop is a good (I have no idea there were 'infamous' brony bullies here at all).

Debate pit is more of arguing amongst closed minded people who cannot see one another's perspective. In terms of hot button topics, all of us at one time could be seen as a troll/bully to those from the outside looking in.

And the Everfree forest is there full of all sorts of non-pony stuff that could also be seen as trolling. Of course, people who do not understand what they stand against are more to point out other kinds of flaws to build themselves up (just look at politics for a perfect continual example of this. Politicians are more apt to point out something another politician did 10 years ago (i.e. irrelevant)  rather than focus on real issues at hand). Non-bronies/trolls/haters can use Everfree Forest easily because we talk about topics they understand (like media genres) because they do not understand the pony stuff....Of course there are the few in any fandom/circle who learn all they can with intent of proving everything wrong (like how many theologians are atheists)....I am not trying to defend anyone, I more or less just wonder why people act the way they do.

Edited by Treble Bolt

pfffttt, just because you posted this, your going to meet bullies! You'll be sorry! >:D......... -runs away frantically like a senseless retard-

Seriously speaking though, I agree, this site seems relatively bully free, most specific forums are, I was surprised to see the cleanliness of these forums (considering the popularity of MLP) though ^-^ it's good to see 

• Brohoof 1

pfffttt, just because you posted this, your going to meet bullies! You'll be sorry! > :D......... -runs away frantically like a senseless retard-

Seriously speaking though, I agree, this site seems relatively bully free, most specific forums are, I was surprised to see the cleanliness of these forums (considering the popularity of MLP) though ^-^ it's good to see 

When children come up to me and tell me they were trolled, bullied or seen something that screed their eyes, I'd say "Welcome to the internet." :)

I was just recently called an "asshole" by a couple bronies elsewhere, then one threatened to kill me.

This place is apparently the nice part of our fandom lol.

There are bullies and trolls here, but there are far fewer than there are in most other places I have encountered online. Even though I see the worst of the community on a regular basis since I'm a moderator and it's my responsibility to help deal with that behavior, I stand by my several previous statements that this is the best community I have ever encountered online. The bad that occurs here is a very small minority. Overall, this is a friendly place, and I hope that you will have a great time here.

If you ever do encounter bullies or trolls, I strongly encourage you to report them. The staff do not tolerate that behavior. That behavior is harmful and destructive to the individuals it is aimed at, as well as the community as a whole, and is not at all welcome here.

SCS, what about me? Am I a bad egg?  :catface:

• 5 weeks later...

Its really nice to go some where and show what I really like. To be myself without anyone judging me is amazing, on here every pony is just one big family. Why can't my home friends be like this? I have I boyfriend and he is the sweetest person I have ever met, my home friends not so much. Every pony I have talked to is just like more family to me. Thanks all you ponies!!

Kind of like me, though I'm more of an idiot who doesn't abide by the rules than a troll and bully others.

This fandom is so beautiful, that I could make love to it (though that would be impossible).

Okay, admittedly, that's really creepy.  :blink: