Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Battle for Manehatten (E.A.T.T vs G.A.R.D)

Anon In Equestria

Enter code now

Authorisation approved

Asset E.A.T.T-Delta squad

Mission data transition beginning now

Captain as you may know manehattan is now a battleground and we currently have no advantage over the hostel forces occupying parts of our city I'm sending you and your new team into the city to complete a set of high priority objectives

Objective 1: secure and evac asset codenamed magic

Objective 2:???

Good luck Delta overlord out...

Enter code now

3ARK

Authorisation approved

Asset G.A.R.D-alpha squad

Mission data transition beginning now

Commander as of yesterday 0200 hours we are at war with equestria and our main attack force is at Manehattan we have received word of a squad of highly trained soldiers is being sent to the battle zone to complete high priority missions I want you and your new squad to counter them and make sure they fail what ever objectives they may have due to the fact your squad is not at full strength I'm butting you in command of the remnants of bravo 2-1 they will be under your command make sure you do not fail otherwise we could lose this war before its even began

Objective 1:capture or kill enemy asset codenamed magic

Objective 2:???

Good hunting high command out.

Connor was sitting in a blackhawk currently on route to the location of Magic he had been reading the briefing on his T.W.I (tactical wrist interface) he turned it off and then looked up to the two others next him

"Men I am captain connor your squad leader now give me your name rank and speciality"

At the harbour next to a vehicle bay one of the members of bravo 2-1 turned to the alpha team leader and spoke

"Bravo 2-1 reporting for duty"

Edited by lonewolf1735

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent I looked at him and said in a deep voice "Agent I, Sergeant, Marksman." Agent I quickly said as he loaded his old Springfield sniper rifle. He pulled down his cloth face mask to cover his face. He was actually nervous, He had never had to go against an actual Griffin military force before.

Sapphire yawned as she looked over at connor, she folded up her book and looked over at him "Hmmm, Sergeant also, medic" She said as she looked out the window at the trees below. She shook her head "So the griffins have declared war on us then?" She said as she looked around

Connor nodded and started to check his rifle.

"Good to have you two on board and yes as of 0200 hours yesterday we are at war with the griffin kingdom they launched a full scale invasion of manehattan and we are here to put some pressure on them but right now we heading to the center of the city to rescue a VIP I don't have details as of now of who the VIP is but its of the highest importance we get him or her out of harms way now any questions?"

Sapphire shook her head, she cocked her M1 Grand and chuckled as she looked up, she was ready for this, and she had her bag full of medic supplies next to her "Aye aye sir, ready when you are" She said as she looked down at her side arm, also loading it encase she needed it

Agent I looked at Connor "They started the fight so lets go end it" He said. He went from being nervous to being determined. He looked out at the city and pulled out a pair of binoculars. He looked through them to see what it was like on ground. He searched for any griffins.  

(edited)

Connor smiled.

"Glad your eager to do this but let me tell you my two rules. Rule one your no good to me dead. Rule two obey rule one. Now let's get to the task at hand the vip is on the forth floor of a five floor building which means we have options now I want your input we can go in from the roof but we might encounter anti air defences but we will only have to go down one floor to get to the vip. Or we can going from the ground outside less anti air resistance but more infantry in the rooms going up. What would you guys think is easier"

Edited by lonewolf1735

Agent I looked at him "I think I may have an idea.... It will be safer then the others but harder to do...." Agent I had an idea to enter directly to the 4th floor from the window of another building. It may have less resistance but will take allot of work. but He also chose going in from the roof.

Sapphire looked up "The roof would be a good point, seeing as most of us" She looked around "Have long weapons, it would be the best for us, and the safest" She said as she looked back down to her book, she was just waiting to have to help somepony. She grinned

Connor nodded and spoke

"Ok so our medic is saying roof but you say you have another idea agent let's here it then"

Connor pulled his colt 1911 out of its holster and chambered a round then reholstered it. He then pulled up a 3D model of the building up on his T.W.I checking for weak spots in this building.

"Its not genius but My plan is enter the building from near by buildings. It may have less resistance but it is going to be difficult. We can try and enter from the build to the left of it by jumping across the alley way. Or we can find something to create a bridge and cross that way." Agent I said

Sapphire shrugged as she looked up at times "That might work, we would still have to be carefull though" She said with a chuckle as she looked around. She then looked back down at her book as she closed it up, tossing it into her backpack that was already full

Connor nodded and zoomed the model out of the building out so that the surrounding buildings were now visible

"I see what your getting at but the other building might have some enemy forces inside I reckon we should stick to the roof or the ground we don't have the time right now to use that plan"

"Its up to you, I vote roof, because if this bird goes down we may still be able to survive the fall." Agent I said as he looked at the model. Agent I took out the bullet from his Welrod and put in the 8 bullet clip. "If we are going to take on multiple hostiles I'm going to need more bullets." He said to himself.

Sapphire grinned as she looked over at times "Dont worry, I have a good amount" She said as she tossed him a clip. She then looked out the window and saw a few things running around. She had no idea if they were ponys or not. She sighed and loaded her own rifle

Connor nodded and opened the door.

"Yeah but if we do go down we lose our easy exit"

The black hawk neared the roof when 5 griffins ran out of cover and started firing at the black hawk connor ducked and opened fire on them with his M4.

"Shit we have tangos on the roof delta open fire"

Agent I aimed his rifle and looked through the scope. "Stand still bird brain" He said before pulling the trigger. He cocked the rifle and fired again to make sure the griffin was dead. "Do any of you have some flashbangs or smoke grenades?" He asked the others.

Sapphire scoffed before also looking down her rifle "No, im a medic, not a bomber" She said with a laugh as she took a few shots at one of the griffins. She was much better at normal range, not by any mark was she a good sniper, even with the M1 grand. She looked over at times

Connor gunned one of the griffins down and then turned to times.

"Yeah but I think the griffin should have it instead"

Connor tugged a flash bang off his belt and threw it onto the roof. He then looked away as a loud bang went off still audible over the helicopter.

Agent I quickly pulled down his goggles and continued firing at the blinded Griffins. As Agent I reloaded he was almost hit by a bullet. "Where did you learn how to shoot! A baker!!" He insulted the griffin that fired at him before firing back at him and aiming for the head

Sapphire shook her head as she looked over at the roof tops, it seemed as if none of them had very good aim, and could not hit the helicopter, so she was guessing that they were still going ahead with the plan. She fired a few more shots of into the rest of them on a roof 

Connor reloaded his rifle as the last of the griffins dropped dead the helicopter went closer to the roof so that the team could disembark.

"Okay let's go we need to hurry up and get to magic before the griffins do"

Connor then gestured to the others to get out.

Agent I let the ropes drop and slid down it. When his hooves touched the ground he put his rifle on his back and pulled out hiss pistol. "We may need to break that door sir" He said as he moved close to where the griffins came out of. He aimed his welrod at the door ready to fire.

Sapphire took a last look at her book before she jumped down the roap with her rifle still at her shoulder and her bag on her back. She took up a spot next to Agent I, she had no want to be shot and have to heal herself. She nodded at the rest of the ponys "Aye, im ready"

Connor was just about to fast rope down when a hind came out of no where and started to shoot at the blackhawk a couple shots hitting the rear rotor engine. Connor grabbed a hold of a railing and held onto it tightly as the blackhawk started going out of control and then crashed into the third floor.