Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Battle for Manehatten (E.A.T.T vs G.A.R.D)

Anon In Equestria

"Connor!!!" Agent I said before running to the edge of the building. Agent I flew down and saw the blackhawk. He found Connor and pulled him out of the wreckage, He then tried to get the Pilot out of the Blackhawk. He smashed at the cockpit glass with the butt of his rifle until it broke.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphire ran next to agent I, she had already pulled out her medic stuff. She looked at the pilot and shook her head "He is gone, we have to find conor" She said as she walked around it, looking inside and out of everything trying to find him "He must be here somewere"

Connor felt something warm and wet going across his chest he looked down and saw that a bit of shrapnel had embedded its self In his gut he groaned and reached for his radio

"I if your hearing this I need you to get into the building across from the vip and keep tabs on them for me don't argue just go do it sapphire I need you to come and get me I have a large shrapnel injurie"

"Sapphire you heard him, get him some medical support, I will get the VIP." Agent I said before kicking open a door and running in to the next room it was empty but quiet. too quiet, Agent I slowly walked around and looked under every table, he looked in every closet and once it was sure the room was clear he continued.

Sapphire nodded as she jumped over to him. She shook her head "You should have jumped before it went down" She said as she pulled out some bandages, and looked at him "This might hurt" She said as she used her magic to yank out the thing stuck in his chest, then she threw the bandages around it

Connor grunted as the shrapnel was ripped out.

"Yeah but crashing is always so fun ha ha"

Connor stood up and checked his rifle just to make sure it wasn't damaged in the crash then he looked over to sapphire.

"Thanks for the assist sargent now let's move Agent I should be covering us from the other building"

Agent I found a wind and jumped to the other building He found a place where he was able to get a good look and pulled out his springfield. He turned on his radio and set down some claymores. "I am in position, you have two Tangos directly above you, waiting for the green light" He said.

Sapphire nodded as she packed up her bag and looked at him "Try not to get shot, and also just try to be safe, my supplys are limited" She said with a grin as she looked over at agent I. She walked over to the side of the roof with her rifle in hand and looked around 

Connor nodded and ran over to the entrance and pulled his radio up to his ear

"Agent I if you have targets in your sights open fire when possible me and sapphire are entering the building now"

Connor then booted the door open and ran in gun at the ready.

Agent I shot both of the Griffins in the head. "Tangos down... Look out you have 4 Tangos in the next room." Charles aimed at two griffins who were perfectly lined up. Agent I held hiss breath and pulled the trigger. "Double kill..." He whispered to himself. Agent I reloaded and took aim at the other 2 panicking Griffins

Sapphire took a step into the room and turned, shooting one of the griffins in his face before taking a step into cover. She quickly pulled the bolt back on her rifle and looked over at the rest of the group, guessing that Agent I had already taken down the 2 before they had gotten in the room

Connor ran in and went behind cover then he jumped out of cover and shot the last griffin in the room filling him full of holes connor then started running towards the stairs.

"Okay agent I eyes on and sapphire be ready remember be careful where you place your shots the vip could be anywhere"

"I think I see the VIP in the room above you... Its hard to tell who it is but I know its a pony. Also there is a mounted gun right through the door to the left. I will tell you when its dealt with." Agent I looked at the room, it had 3 griffins. Agent I shot the bipod of the machine gun and caused it to fall over. He then shot the guns loading chamber. Causing the machine gun to jam. "The machine gun is disabled but there are still 3 griffins in the room, I recommend you breach it."

Sapphire slamed through the door, she saw the 3 griffins standing there, she opened fire on the 1st one before running out of ammo on her M1Grand. She droped it and pulled out her luger, then started firing on the 2ed one, killing it. She looked over at times "There is still 1"

Connor unloaded a couple of rounds into the last griffin and grinned.

"Room clear let's move"

Connor then grabbed his radio and called through it to Agent I.

"Agent where is the VIP how far are we?"

He then turned around to face sapphire.

"Watch your fire okay the VIP is close okay"

Sapphire looked through the window as a near by building crumbled, she then turned over to look at connor

"Yes sir, Will do, also, be careful- you are still hurt" She nodded as she looked out the window with a happy smile on her face, quickly reloading her gun with a new clip and looking around

"The VIP is making its way down to you so be careful" Agent I said before turning around. There was a griffin right behind him. The griffin grabbed him and threw him through the window. "AHHH!" Agent I screamed before grabbing his rifle with one hoof and the ledge with the other. "Uhhh Predicament!"

Connor looked out the window and spotted Agent I hanging from a ledge

Rifle in one hand his other keeping him from falling. Connor raised his rifle and fired a couple rounds into the griffins chest not killing the griffin but giving Agent I a chance to climb back up.

Agent I began climbing back up. He purposely dropped to the next ledge below him when a griffin shot through the window at him. Agent I jumped onto a pipe that went out the building and began slowly going up it. Once he reached where he was originally at He peeked his head into the window and shot the griffin with his welrod.

Sapphire poked her head out of cover with her rifle up, checking to see of there were any more griffins. She reloaded her rifle and ran back over to connor "I dont think there are anymore here, sir" She said as she kept looking around the building just incase she had missed one

Connor popped a fresh clip into his rifle and switched to his handgun and ran over to the door inside was the VIP but maybe there might be hostles as well so they had to be careful.

"Ok sapphire get ready to enter the VIP is inside so think before you shoot"

Agent I grabbed his Springfield and looked inside the room. "There is one griffin in the room with the VIP. Ready to fire, waiting for the green light." Agent I aimed at the Griffin and cocked his Sniper. Agent I heard the door behind him start to be beaten on. "Sir, they know I'm here." He said before pulling out his welrod.

Sapphire ran up next to the door before making her rifle was unjamed and re-loaded, then she looked over at connor "Ready when you are sir" She said with a smile before she looked around the cornor to see the one griifin he was talking about and then she saw the VIP

Connor nodded

"Its okay we'll handle it I just get your ass over here as soon as you can"

He ran into the room he spotted the griffin and put him down with a shot to the head right inbetween the eyes he then ran over to the VIP but stopped when he spotted who it was a total look of shock on his face she looked up and spoke to him.

"Umm hey there mister"

Connor blinked then turned around to face sapphire

"I now get why her callsign is magic"

Sapphire tilted her head as she looked at connor "What the buck are you talking about? Get her and get out, we cant stay here all day" She said as she heard something from behind her. She spun around and fired a shot right through the griffins head before turning to look at connor