Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonalds Toys

Ignore Me

So far I have Lily Blossom, Cheerilee, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. I really want to get the rest of the Mane Six but all the McDonalds in my surrounding area don't have the other ponies I need :(

This is the last week to collect them all? I don't want to have to go postal in a Mcdonald's but I MUST have Pinkie Pie. I MUST! O_O

P.S. So should I keep them sealed or are they worthless???

Edited by Jemboi

I have all of them except the gray Pegasus pony I think Lily Blossom? I have 2 pinkie pies, 2 rainbow dash, 2 rarity, 3 twilight and one of each of the others(:

I still need two more to have the whole set. I've been checking my local McDonalds so much that they recognize me now. The last time I went, I asked to see what toys they have and the guy said they still have the same ones since the last time I asked. He said they'll have some new ones in next week though so we'll see.

Does anyone have a spare Pinkie they'd be willing to sell? I'm desperate for a Pinkie Pie to complete my collection. I've even tried buying the displays but none of the McD's are cooperating, jerk faces! Ugh! :angry:

So, anyone got a spare? Pretty please with a cherry on top? ^_^

Does anyone have a spare Pinkie they'd be willing to sell? I'm desperate for a Pinkie Pie to complete my collection. I've even tried buying the displays but none of the McD's are cooperating, jerk faces! Ugh! :angry:

So, anyone got a spare? Pretty please with a cherry on top? ^_^

That moment when you did yesterday but you gave her to someone else! Sorry :(

I just need random purple pony and my collections complete.

That moment when you did yesterday but you gave her to someone else! Sorry :(

I just need random purple pony and my collections complete.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocKbc49eTg

Thanks anyway. Hopefully there is someone else out there who can help me. I've done everything I can to land a Pinkie Pie. EVERYTHING but steal the display model. :blink:

I don't have a spare Twilight or else I'd help you out. Actually, I do have a spare Twilight Sparkle from last years Happy Meal ponies but it's not the same.

Edited by Jemboi

Thanks anyway. Hopefully there is someone else out there who can help me. I've done everything I can to land a Pinkie Pie. EVERYTHING but steal the display model. :blink:

I don't have a spare Twilight or else I'd help you out. Actually, I do have a spare Twilight Sparkle from last years Happy Meal ponies but it's not the same.

No, I need the blonde one! :P

I don't know why I inserted insane laughter...maybe because I've been to 8 McDonald's AND I CAN'T FIND HER!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

No, I need the blonde one! :P

I don't know why I inserted insane laughter...maybe because I've been to 8 McDonald's AND I CAN'T FIND HER!

I feel your pain. So you need Lily Blossom? I'm in your boat but for Pinkie Pie. :(

I went to a McDonald's looking for the final pony I needed - Cherilee. First McDonald's - nope! And they would not sell me the display case. They also told me that they are getting different happy meal toys soon. That last bit of info lit a fire under my tail so I drove to another McDonald's. They had AJ and RD but I already had them. Then a nice lady said, "I'll check in the back."

Ooooh, the magical "back'... they have must have some secret pony stash! Sure enough they did but it was that worker's own personal stash. Apparently, she had been saving them for her daughter but decided that she "has enough stuff." Guess daughter did something to piss mommy off? Though mom then went on to explain she could not get all 8 herself and she was not going to buy them after all if she could not find all 8. Well, I grabbed Cherilee and Rarity. Though I already own a Rarity, I got her for a 6 year-old girl that I got to watch the show. If she already has Rarity, well, then I'll have an UN-opened one for whatever that is worth.

Little girl out there, hope you are not sad I snatched up your potential Cherilee and Rarity. :P

I went to a McDonald's looking for the final pony I needed - Cherilee. First McDonald's - nope! And they would not sell me the display case. They also told me that they are getting different happy meal toys soon. That last bit of info lit a fire under my tail so I drove to another McDonald's. They had AJ and RD but I already had them. Then a nice lady said, "I'll check in the back."

Ooooh, the magical "back'... they have must have some secret pony stash! Sure enough they did but it was that worker's own personal stash. Apparently, she had been saving them for her daughter but decided that she "has enough stuff." Guess daughter did something to piss mommy off? Though mom then went on to explain she could not get all 8 herself and she was not going to buy them after all if she could not find all 8. Well, I grabbed Cherilee and Rarity. Though I already own a Rarity, I got her for a 6 year-old girl that I got to watch the show. If she already has Rarity, well, then I'll have an UN-opened one for whatever that is worth.

Little girl out there, hope you are not sad I snatched up your potential Cherilee and Rarity. :P

That's all the McDonald's around here have (Cheeriliee). Literally, everyone I go to has her and I've been to so many I lost count. I live in the East Bay so there are TONS of McD's.

Edited by Jemboi

I got RD when I went with my mom to McD for lunch. Then we went to my doctor's appointment, my doctor saw that I had RD, and threw me Pinkie. Best. Day. Evar.

I got RD when I went with my mom to McD for lunch. Then we went to my doctor's appointment, my doctor saw that I had RD, and threw me Pinkie. Best. Day. Evar.

Are you trying to torture me?!?! I'm desperate dEspERate DESPERATE for Pinkie! :(

Edited by Jemboi

I'm in the same boat as you Jemboi. I'm really desperate to find Pinkie as well. She's only one that I want to get yet! I only have Lilly Blossom, AJ, Cheerilee, and Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie is a must have! I would be happy. I wouldn't complain about getting Fluttershy though :lol: . Edited by super muffin derpy506

I got them all! I have been going from McDonald's from day to day, branching out further and further from my home and FINALLY found Pinkie Pie. It was my last ditch effort and it paid off! My collection is complete! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here it is (This is my desk, ignore the non-pony stuff hehe):

Posted Image

Well I hope they still have a few, I've been saving up and am about to take the half hour one way bike ride to McDonalds... Wish me luck everypony :/ I will tell ya what happened as soon as I get back.

Sadness :blush: After biking 6 miles I see the golden arches, I had never been so happy to see them before. I walk in and see the ponies arent in the display case, I decide to ask anyways hoping they still had a few... They were out. *Sigh* At least I had the smile song to listen to on the way back...

Sadness :blush: After biking 6 miles I see the golden arches, I had never been so happy to see them before. I walk in and see the ponies arent in the display case, I decide to ask anyways hoping they still had a few... They were out. *Sigh* At least I had the smile song to listen to on the way back...

Sorry to hear that. :(

I just need Apple Jack and Lily Blossom to have them all. Unfortunately, today I went to every McDonald's near my house and all of them are sold out of ponies. So, I can't get them except for online. :(