Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you count Babs Seed as an official memeber of the CMC?

AppleCrackers

I personally count her as a member, she even got the official 'cutie mark crusader' cape. She's probably my second favorite CMC right after Sweetie Belle.

She's an official member. 

• Brohoof 1

technically no, Babs is supposed to have gone on to found her own CMC chapter.

so at most she is an honourary member of the CMC. but guildmaster of her own. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dunno why you wouldn't. Same group, different branch. They have the same functions and stay in contact with each other about the doings of each branch.

That's like saying Nintendo of America isn't an official Nintendo branch simply because it's in a new place, maybe with different methods to their madness. :lol:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah, you wouldn't say the mcdonalds in town a isn't a mcdonalds because mcdonalds originated in town b, it's just a different branch to try and get more customers, or for the CMC, more members.

Edited by Brechard
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

When I hear/see the term 'CMC', no, my mind doesn't include Babs. But of course she is a member; I just don't remember since she doesn't have that much focus (so far).

Edited by Sapana

Babs did join the CMC, and went on to found the Manehattan branch. While she is not part of the Ponyville CMC, she is a CMC. As far as story line goes she won't be part of CMC episodes and likely won't get her cutie mark when they do, so in that sense she is not.

No, despite her being 'sworn in'-I don't think we see or hear from her enough to be considered a member-especially since we haven't since last Season.

So I still only see Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom as the only Cutie Mark Crusaders.