Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Request Shop! (Slots full, sorry!)

RetroArcadeRat

Alright so I learned from my last request shop that 20 requests is just too much for me, but I also feel bad if I don't get around to someone's OC. So, I'm making another shop, but this time there's a limited number of drawings I'll do. This both ensures I won't get overwhelmed and that everyone who gets a slot will, in fact, get a drawing. Each slot is only for one OC (so I will not draw two OCs in one picture) unless it says pair picture. So, here we go.

Slots:

Uncolored lineart

Colored lineart

1. Thunder-Dash

Uncolored lineart (pair picture)

1. Jolteon

Vector

1. rascal61

So the rules are fairly simple. First come first serve. I'll edit the post to have your username under the one you picked. Basically just comment with which type of drawing you want and a link to or a picture of the OC(s) you want drawn. Keep in mind I might have questions about how you want them drawn so maybe just check back here every so often. Thank you! :)

Also, I don't have many pictures of my traditional art but here's a vector of my ponysona:

post-23820-0-13891800-1400388974_thumb.png

Edited by RetroArcadeRat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, that's an absolutely amazing vector!

If I've come in early enough, could I please take the vector slot? And can it be for my oc Sai? Link in is the sig, but here's another reference for you.

post-15259-0-11196600-1397343654.png

Oh!

I'll take a colored lineart of my OC Gardenia.

Here are some reference pics:

And here is a more recent pic I made specifically for reference, so you can more easily determine the shape of the mane and eyes.

Since i am first could i have some help with my new OC Artemis Featherclaw? ((Optional wolf companion)) A vector of her and her cutie mark sounds nice. She is in the sig. I also have a wip from another artist. If you want i will link later i can't right now cause phone.

Since i am first could i have some help with my new OC Artemis Featherclaw? ((Optional wolf companion)) A vector of her and her cutie mark sounds nice. She is in the sig. I also have a wip from another artist. If you want i will link later i can't right now cause phone.

Sorry but someone already got to the vector slot. If you want I can do an uncolored lineart of her, and you also want a wolf version it can be a pair picture and I'll do that. 

Ooh! I'd love to have a pic of my OC Nitro Spark driving his Saleen S7! Colored lineart please. 

Here's a ref pic of Nitro and the car

So...I've never drawn a car before, much less a car with a pony in it. I think what I will try and do for this is draw the pony next to the car (I dunno, looking proud or something). Is that okay? Also, are the things over his wings like a covering? Or...?

Sorry but someone already got to the vector slot. If you want I can do an uncolored lineart of her, and you also want a wolf version it can be a pair picture and I'll do that. 

So...I've never drawn a car before, much less a car with a pony in it. I think what I will try and do for this is draw the pony next to the car (I dunno, looking proud or something). Is that okay? Also, are the things over his wings like a covering? Or...?

Those are his metal platings on his wings. And if you want him standing proud next to the far that's fine.

And a quick note, he had those platings surgically implanted after he was struck by lightning on the wings. Nearly had them fried and amputated. 

Oh!

I'll take a colored lineart of my OC Gardenia.

Here are some reference pics:

And here is a more recent pic I made specifically for reference, so you can more easily determine the shape of the mane and eyes.

May I ask if you have a better picture of the tail? It almost looks braided to me but I can't really tell. Also, so the mane is two colors of blonde? Or one?

Those are his metal platings on his wings. And if you want him standing proud next to the far that's fine.

And a quick note, he had those platings surgically implanted after he was struck by lightning on the wings. Nearly had them fried and amputated. 

Alright, thank you :) I'll go get started on this. 

Oh wow, that's an absolutely amazing vector!

If I've come in early enough, could I please take the vector slot? And can it be for my oc Sai? Link in is the sig, but here's another reference for you.

Alright, so do you want her in changeling or pony form?

May I ask if you have a better picture of the tail? It almost looks braided to me but I can't really tell. Also, so the mane is two colors of blonde? Or one?

Mane: Should be two colors, the first picture I gave was an outdated design.

Tail: It's supposed to be kinda fluffy, not braided. I don't really have a picture showing it in detail, though, so...

Well, I have this picture of her done by Cinderscribe, and the tail is a bit more defined

Mane: Should be two colors, the first picture I gave was an outdated design.

Tail: It's supposed to be kinda fluffy, not braided. I don't really have a picture showing it in detail, though, so...

Well, I have this picture of her done by Cinderscribe, and the tail is a bit more defined

Alright, thank you. That helps a lot :)

@@RetroArcadeRat,

Could it be possible if you can do like half half?  Like parts of her legs being both changeling and pony? And the rest of her having patches of changeling?

Mmm alright, I'll try that. But it's something I've never done before so it'll be kind of an experiment. 

Guess i'll settle for that.

(edited)

Guess i'll settle for that.

Alright. I'll get started as soon as you reply with a reference. 

Edit: guess I should have been more specific, I meant a reference for the wolf version. 

Edited by RetroArcadeRat

Alright. I'll get started as soon as you reply with a reference.

Thing is i dont have one right now other than descriptions maybe a pony creator image and a wip. Hmmm dunno. Oh oh!!! I will just you wait. Edited by nioniosbbbb

(edited)

Thing is i dont have one right now other than descriptions maybe a pony creator image and a wip. Hmmm dunno. Oh oh!!! I will just you wait.

Oh oops did you see the edit I made on that comment? I meant the wolf version. 

Edited by RetroArcadeRat

Everleaf (my profile pic) yes she is a alicorn reason well people over react about alicorns chill out it's just a oc if you has a good personality and backstory I'm good with it colored or uncolored I'm fine with both :) anything would be fine in that soo I would be pretty happy if you did so and maybe I may feel up to drawing a lil, something back (my profile pic is my drawing oh and drawing her her eyes are NOT always glowing they are the shape she has a well whatever some mark near her eye I cannot show you though okay just forget about the shape of it it's I little bit of a tribal kind or something you know forget the marking XD 

Everleaf (my profile pic) yes she is a alicorn reason well people over react about alicorns chill out it's just a oc if you has a good personality and backstory I'm good with it colored or uncolored I'm fine with both :) anything would be fine in that soo I would be pretty happy if you did so and maybe I may feel up to drawing a lil, something back (my profile pic is my drawing oh and drawing her her eyes are NOT always glowing they are the shape she has a well whatever some mark near her eye I cannot show you though okay just forget about the shape of it it's I little bit of a tribal kind or something you know forget the marking XD 

I think the reason people freak out over alicorns is that they tend to have a god-like status in Equestria so people don't like it when ponysonas are alicorns. Anyways, I don't really care. Do whatever you want. Um, so just one question. Is that the only art of her you have? Because I can't really see the cutie mark. 

I think the reason people freak out over alicorns is that they tend to have a god-like status in Equestria so people don't like it when ponysonas are alicorns. Anyways, I don't really care. Do whatever you want. Um, so just one question. Is that the only art of her you have? Because I can't really see the cutie mark. 

I have more to give a straight cutiemark here  http://kerriecat.deviantart.com/art/Everleaf-s-cutiemark-425095287 just make the flower a little more spread and spiky the version is a tiny bit old but just spreading and having a sharper look to it will fix it and I know people keep going on about it's overpowered first (not all alicorns are exactly godly) second (it's not your oc and it's how people like it third (some alicorn ocs can fit a alicorn kind of personality so it is good)

I have more to give a straight cutiemark here  http://kerriecat.deviantart.com/art/Everleaf-s-cutiemark-425095287 just make the flower a little more spread and spiky the version is a tiny bit old but just spreading and having a sharper look to it will fix it and I know people keep going on about it's overpowered first (not all alicorns are exactly godly) second (it's not your oc and it's how people like it third (some alicorn ocs can fit a alicorn kind of personality so it is good)

Alright thank you :) that helps a lot. And I wasn't saying they think they're overpowered (although that's another common reason) I think that people sometimes see it as...overconfident? arrogant? I dunno. Again, I don't share their views, so you don't have to convince me. 

Can ya draw Moonlight Moonlight - Characters - Roleplay Characters - MLP Forums

Just uncolored lineart i will color it my self.

Sure thing :) I'll start sketching her right away. 

Could I get an uncolored line art pair picture of Wayward Wander and Hush Wander? I haven't really drawn a picture for them, but I could try and sketch some references up for them if you'd like. I'll think of a pose for them in a bit.

Yes, a reference would be nice just so I know that shape and pattern of the mane and tail (and also maybe the cutie marks). 

Could I get an uncolored line art pair picture of Wayward Wander and Hush Wander? I haven't really drawn a picture for them, but I could try and sketch some references up for them if you'd like. I'll think of a pose for them in a bit.

((Reposting since it seemed you missed this.))

No I didn't miss it, I was just away from the computer for a little while :)