Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Request Shop! (Slots full, sorry!)

RetroArcadeRat

Thats... At first i thought that... Screw everything this is amazing! I mean it! Do you have it uploaded on dA? The cartoonish wolf is also huggable! +points!!!

I'm glad you like it!!! I don't have it uploaded on DA but I can if you want me to. Also sorry the wolf is kind of pony shaped, but ponies are the only animal I know how to draw haha.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@@RetroArcadeRat,

I don't know how far along you are on my request, but I have a new, updated, reference pic for you to work with.

Oh. Well I already have the lineart done, I just have to color it.

your very good at Art can't wait to see mine :P

Speaking of which...she's done! :)

post-23820-0-62955100-1397719653_thumb.jpg 

Edited by RetroArcadeRat

Finally done, haha. Enjoy :)

attachicon.gifIMG_0008.jpg

Not bad...not bad at all it may look much like her younger self but yeah i'm good with that thank you :)

I am totally fine with it in fact pleased but just saying she is taller and has more as of Sombra-like horn and her eyes go more for a Luna-like kind and she has a longer mane and odd shaped ears but other than that it is so awesome  B)  fits well for her younger self when she around her teens or so that works just as well :)

since I was thinking what she may of looked like as a teen (yes she was still a alicorn back then since she has a born alicorn but not as powerful as the sisters XD) and this works perfect it turned out pretty amazing I will say that for sure :)

Edited by Everleaf

(edited)

If anyone is checking this regularly, I would just like to say that right now I'm at Sakuracon so I'm kind of taking a short three day break from working on these. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by RetroArcadeRat

Those are his metal platings on his wings. And if you want him standing proud next to the far that's fine.

And a quick note, he had those platings surgically implanted after he was struck by lightning on the wings. Nearly had them fried and amputated.

Okay so a lot of things have been happening in my life recently and I only really know how to draw ponies, not accessories or cars. So I'm still going to draw his car in the background but I'm not going to draw any of his gear on because it's too much work figuring out how it's supposed to look from another angle. So yeah...I'm gonna need to know his eye color.

Could you try doing my OC Fire Lily? If I'm not too late that is. All I've got is my pony creator pic though, and she's a blank flank if that matters.

And done :) the mane and tail were pretty confusing to draw but I hope they came out alright :)

post-23820-0-96805600-1398628744_thumb.jpg

I'll take an uncolored Linear art slot with my OC Spacer if thats cool  :)

Alright, finished. Hope you don't mind that I added the bass clef, I just love musical OCs <3

post-23820-0-10061500-1398628856_thumb.jpg

Alright, finished. Hope you don't mind that I added the bass clef, I just love musical OCs <3

attachicon.gifIMG_0002.jpg

I don't mind at all! She looks amazing  :) Great job! I hope you hold more request shops, I wouldn't hesitate to request more from you  :D  Good luck on your other drawings.

I don't mind at all! She looks amazing  :) Great job! I hope you hold more request shops, I wouldn't hesitate to request more from you  :D  Good luck on your other drawings.

I'm glad you like it :) and thank you. 

@@RetroArcadeRat, I just came here to thank you once again. I see you have lots of requests. Well i was just passing by and just wanted to say i applaud how clean your drawings are. That's really freakin important to me. Clean drawings ftw!!!

Yes I try and make them look as neat and clean as possible :)

Oh!

I'll take a colored lineart of my OC Gardenia.

Done! I had to do it in colored pencil because I didn't have the right color of marker. The only problem with that is the scanner tends to get the colors all wrong so the purples came out looking more pinkish...oh well. I hope you still like it! :)

post-23820-0-73728600-1398636416_thumb.jpg