Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A New Future (1x1 RP)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@Miss Reaper,

"I've been going through your dreams Ariel, and I know what's haunting you. It's your past. Even in your dreams, I can still hear Thunder talking with you. You must learn to overcome adversities Ariel, for I had to overcome my jealousy and my hate toward my sister, when I returned from being Nightmare Moon." Luna stated.  

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"B-But..." Ariel stuttered, shivering at even the thought of having to face the very things she feared. "I... How can I do that? I'm not like you, Princess Luna." Saying that, she again looked up at the tall mare. "You're a princess... and I'm just a little filly. How am I supposed to be strong enough to do that?" She slowly shifted her gaze to the ground, lowering her head and folding her ears back; ashamed in that she knew - or rather, was convinced - that she was too weak to be able to face her troubles.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Ariel...if there's one thing in your life you must learn, it's this. No matter how hard it is, everypony can overcome. You just have to have faith and believe that you can do it. You cannot stay muddled up in your thoughts of disbelief and sorrows. Be strong, press on, and overcome..." Luna said as she faded off and the dream returned to a pleasant one. 

@,

The dark and frightening trees faded away, leaving only an endlessly stretching, peaceful grassy plain; the dark sky above was sprinkled with gleaming stars, and the full moon cast a gentle light upon the scene. For a long while, Ariel sat in the grass and stared up at the moon, contemplating Luna's words.

"Maybe... I can..." she murmured to herself, thinking aloud. "I just have to... believe in myself..." Feeling a little more assured, she smiled at the moon, grateful that the princess had come to save her from the bad dream... and maybe from herself and her self-deprecating tendencies. That was one of the last thoughts she had before she slowly began drifting back into consciousness...

It had been a while since she had been able to wake without a terrible jolt. She felt more rested than ever as she opened her eyes, letting out a tiny yawn before she looked around.

@@Miss Reaper

Thunder woke to Ariel who had woken. "Well, hey there. How'd you rest?" Thunder asked as he gave Ariel a little nuzzle. "So...wanna have a snack?" Thunder asked as he waited for Ariel's response. Meanwhile Blitz was practicing his telekinetic abilities and Storm Rush was organizing his papers. 

@,

"I slept really good," Ariel answered honestly to Thunder's first question. She then slowly got up and stretched her limbs, her wings reflexively stretching with her. The filly glanced back, having almost forgotten that she had these feathery appendages now. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, she folded her wings upon her sides once more.

Then she turned towards Thunder when he asked if she wanted a snack; her stomach answered for her with a slight growl, at which she seemed a bit sheepish. After that, she looked around, noting what the others were doing and wondering where Rainbow Dash had gone to.

"If your wondering where Rainbow went, she had to be called back to the factory. There was an incident that involved a loose storm. Fortunately, your dad was not called." Storm Rush said to Ariel. "By the way, you can call me Storm." Storm stated. "And because I'm your father's brother, you can call me Blitz or Uncle Blitz." Blitz stated. 

@,

She turned and looked at the two, blinking before she processed what she was told and nodded in acknowledgement. So, she learned that Rainbow Dash was apparently working with the weather team. But a loose storm? That sounded a little dangerous. When informed what she could call them, she nodded once more. "Okay, Storm, and... U-Uncle Blitz," she said softly, still feeling a little odd referring to these ponies as her family members.

@@Miss Reaper,

Blitz and Storm smiled when they were called the names by Ariel. Thunder had gotten up to get Ariel a snack. "Want a sandwich?" Thunder asked as he started to make something for Ariel. Rainbow Dash soon flew back in with her mane still dripping wet, even though she shook herself off before coming into the house.  

@,

"Sure," she said with a little smile. Then she saw Rainbow Dash, soaked from, apparently, that loose storm she had been dealing with. The filly slowly approached Rainbow Dash, looking up at her and tilting her head slightly. "You okay?" she asked with a note of mild concern, even though that the worst Rainbow had come away with seemed to only be one dripping wet mane.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Yeah...just soaked from all of that water that got dumped on me." Rainbow stated as she went to get a towel to dry the rest of herself off. "Couldn't you've just used the mane-dryer?" Thunder asked. "Sorry." Rainbow stated. The towel that she used had just come out of the wash.  

@,

Ariel nodded, assured that Rainbow was alright - she seemed like a resilient mare, either way. The filly couldn't help but wonder what it must have been like to deal with a loose storm cloud or similar situations like that. It still sounded a little dangerous to her, especially if those clouds had lightning in them! She, almost certainly, wouldn't have had the ability to stand up to a stray storm like that; and from that, she assumed that Rainbow must have been incredibly brave, and probably a strong flier, as well. That helped to increase the filly's respect for the rainbow-maned Pegasus, especially as she thought more on it.

@@Miss Reaper,

Blitz stretched and then laid himself belly-up on the floor. His natural round belly stuck up for Ariel to see. "Blitz has a natural round belly. He doesn't mind of little foals lay on it." Thunder whispered in Ariel's ear. Rainbow went to the bathroom to dry her mane off with the mane-dryer.  

@,

Ariel's ears flicked gently when Thunder whispered in her ear, after which she turned her attention towards Blitz. She approached him carefully, staring at him and his round belly before she gingerly poked his belly with one of her small hooves out of curiosity. The filly tilted her head for a moment, then poked it again, beginning to smile as she realized how soft his belly was indeed. With only a moment of hesitation, she started to climb up onto him so she could lie on top of Blitz's soft, fuzzy round belly.

@@Miss Reaper

Blitz winced and giggled at this. "Hey!" He said playfully. He then noticed Ariel laying on his soft and round belly. He blushed lightly, leaned in and gently nuzzled Ariel. "Soft isn't it?" Blitz asked as he continued to lay belly up. He then started to stroke Ariel's mane gently. 

@,

Ariel looked at him and smiled, letting out a soft giggle as she said in agreement, "Very soft." In fact, she seemed quite content to lie there for as long as she pleased. She closed her eyes when he started stroking her mane, relaxing. She was hardly worried about him messing up her mane with the motion; as it was, her mane, though soft to the touch, was quite messy, scruffy and tangled.

@@Miss Reaper,

Blitz giggled back, causing his belly to jiggle a little. He continued to stroke Ariel's mane. Meanwhile Thunder was fixing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Ariel and Storm Rush was still organizing his documents. Rainbow finally came out of the bathroom with her mane now dry.  

@,

Ariel couldn't help but giggle again when his belly jiggled. She had no idea that a belly could be so amusing! And yes, soft indeed, soft enough for her to lie on comfortably. And lie there she did, happy and relaxed for the moment as Blitz kept petting her mane. Her soft, scruffy hair was only getting messed up further by the action, but she couldn't care less right then.

@@Miss Reaper,

Blitz giggled again when he heard Ariel's cute little giggle. He gently gave her side a tiny little tickle. as he continued to giggle and laugh. "I knew Blitz and Ariel would get along." Thunder thought to himself as he eyed the two while fixing the sandwich for Ariel.  

@,

Ariel gave a squeak of surprise at first when she felt Blitz tickling her, before she fell into a bout of giggling since she was indeed ticklish. Immediately, in a sort of retaliation, she started to tickle Blitz, engaging him in a playful battle of tickling. And all the while, she smiled and giggled happily.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Ack!" Blitz squealed as he was being tickled by Ariel. His giggles turned into laughs and snorts as he tried to fight back the tickling. Blitz then started to tickle Ariel with both of his front hooves. Suddenly, there was a ding. "Ariel! Your sandwich is ready!" Thunder called out.  

@,

When he went about tickling her with both front hooves, Ariel tried to keep up her tickle struggle, but soon gave in. "I give, I give!" she said breathlessly between fits of laughter. Then, she was startled by the sound of the ding; in spite of herself, she was and still could be a timid foal that was easily scared. She ended up tumbling to the floor as a result.

@@Miss Reaper,

Blitz stopped tickling and let Ariel go get her sandwich. He then got up and went to sit on the couch. Thunder had the sandwich on the plate. "So...I bet you had fun playing with Uncle Blitz right?" Thunder asked as he put the sandwich on the table and waited for Ariel to sit down.  

@,

Ariel got up, shaking her head a little. The motion made her scruffy bangs fall in her face even more so than usual, but she seemed to pay it no mind as she made her way to the table and sat down. When asked if she had fun playing with Blitz, she smiled and said brightly, "Yeah, lots of fun!"

@@Miss Reaper,

"That's great!" Thunder stated as he sat with Ariel at the table. "You know Ariel...there are a few things we need to talk about. But don't worry, all is good. It's for your own benefit anyway." Thunder stated as he continued to watch Ariel eat her sandwich. He decided that he would school her himself.